WTT Complete Iceman kit for 1Gen for?

Looking for a Neon or Neon part(s), but don't see what your looking for in the For Sale forum? Tell everyone here and maybe someone has what your looking for, or knows where you can get it.
PlatinumNeon
Local Neon Owner

WTT Complete Iceman kit for 1Gen for?

Post by PlatinumNeon »

I'll trade my complete Iceman kit which consists of a black tube, K&N filter, and battery tray for one of these.
1. Vibrant or Pacesetter dual exhaust
2. Lowering springs and struts
3. Any performance mod for under the hood except for a UDP, 3.0 CAI and header, I already have those anything else that will fit my 98 sohc atx sedan let me know what you got.
4. Also anything for the interior except for a sound system, racing pedals and shift knob since I have those as well so if you have anything that will fit my sedan than let me know
I'm looking for aftermarket stuff not stock, thanx.
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Are you really in California?
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
PlatinumNeon
Local Neon Owner

Post by PlatinumNeon »

Yeah why? I know this is a Mid West forum but does it really matter? I'm a Neon owner and have fun fixing it up and have fun on Neon and car forums. I'm not here to cause a fuss or anything.
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

No, it's not a problem at all really, I was just wondering so people would know what would have to be done about trading. You're in Cali, so whatever is being traded will need to be shipped, whereas if you were in or near Ohio, it would be possible to just meet up somewhere.
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
noxneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by noxneon »

hey where in cali are you?? I live up in portland, so we might be able to meet half way ????
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time to experience one yourself." Dan Garney
PlatinumNeon
Local Neon Owner

Post by PlatinumNeon »

I'm in Central Cali near Fresno. The Iceman I sold last night for $150, sorry.