snow?

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

snow?

Post by evlneon »

how bad is it down there in the cinci/SW ohio area?

bout 2-3" here in central OH right now i think. :D

i <3 AWD. :twisted:
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Ugh... and i'll be up in Cincy this weekend to go to a wedding... fun fun :lol:
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I think we got about 6-7 inches. The normal 15 minute drive home from Clifton took me almost 2 hours last night. Good thing the girl I'm seeing works a mile away at Kenwood mall, she wasn't gonna try to drive home so we just hung out and watched Fargo.

My next door neighbor's ceiling collapsed, presumably from the snow:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... 302070016/
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Ugh... yay again, can't wait for Friday lol.

It's 61F now and going to be 63F tomorrow. I just drove home from work with the window down and sunroof open lol.
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

we got 5" or a tad more. Pretty cold here too, I havent been to school yet this week. Schools have been closed since last Friday! :D
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
SRT MAMA
Local Neon Owner

Post by SRT MAMA »

Here in my area we got at least 6-7" took me an hour and 45 minutes to get from waynesville home, which is usually a 25 minute drive...
05 red SRT-4- Mopar Stage 1, Forge WGA(pushing 20psi), JMB Ultimate Intake with drycell battery, MPx 3" Catless Exhaust, and Prothane Race MM Inserts.

05 white SRT-4- Totaled on 4-7-06, t-boned by some dumb ass in springboro.

~Heather~
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

How is it now, still bad out b/c I'll be leaving tomorrow around 3-5pm :-?
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

It's not that bad to drive, in town there are parts that still aren't all the way cleaned up. It just looks disgusting everywhere, black slush as far as the eye can see.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
SRT MAMA
Local Neon Owner

Post by SRT MAMA »

Vinny wrote:It's not that bad to drive, in town there are parts that still aren't all the way cleaned up. It just looks disgusting everywhere, black slush as far as the eye can see.
Pretty much sums it up.... Roads are alright, but you hit slick spots sometimes and then you are along for the ride.. :wink:
05 red SRT-4- Mopar Stage 1, Forge WGA(pushing 20psi), JMB Ultimate Intake with drycell battery, MPx 3" Catless Exhaust, and Prothane Race MM Inserts.

05 white SRT-4- Totaled on 4-7-06, t-boned by some dumb ass in springboro.

~Heather~
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Okay, I'm just trying to judge about what time we're going to be getting into town since we all know if there's a little bit of snow on the ground people freak out :lol:
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

^^You'd better be careful since you've probably forgotten how to drive in snow! :lol:
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

No kiddin :lol: We had snow here last week and I didn't have to go to work b/c the lady I'm working for didn't go haha. I went out during the day just to see what it's like down here and there was hardly anyone out, stores and resturants were closed. I just laughed in amazement at how everyone down here acts when they even hear about snow lol. At the grocery, bread, eggs, and milk are whiped clean :lol: The snow is gone in a day, if that... these people act like they're going to be snowed in for months with the blizzard of the century going on outside :lol:
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
Neoncrazy101
Local Neon Owner

Post by Neoncrazy101 »

Diablo0 wrote:No kiddin :lol: We had snow here last week and I didn't have to go to work b/c the lady I'm working for didn't go haha. I went out during the day just to see what it's like down here and there was hardly anyone out, stores and resturants were closed. I just laughed in amazement at how everyone down here acts when they even hear about snow lol. At the grocery, bread, eggs, and milk are whiped clean :lol: The snow is gone in a day, if that... these people act like they're going to be snowed in for months with the blizzard of the century going on outside :lol:
same way with NC. my first winter there, i was shocked at how many days we didn't have school because of the threat (just the threat) of having snow. and one time i think we got like less than half and inch of snow, me and my mom went to the store to buy some milk cause we were out and they were sold out of milk and the lines were HUGE cause the people were panacting lol.
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

I guess all the southerners cant handle the winter, lol I was born in dallas, and lived there for 7 years b4 coming up here and ppl lose thier minds when the snow starts to come, lol
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

^ i lived in DFW area for about 9 years, euless to be exact. wasn't born there, but moved there when i was barely 2. moved here on new years of '92, and was out sledding in 6" of snow not more than a week after the move on a borrowed sled. :D :lol:

i <3 snow... but i just detest all the other ignorant people who freak out at a single snowflake. :P :lol:
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."