orange 4dr in clev ohio

See an interesting Neon/Mopar/etc. on the road and curious who it is? Post here!
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

orange 4dr in clev ohio

Post by neon boy »

i was walking back home from this pool thats in the development behind me after i was talking to this girl. i happend to look to my right and saw a neon, and a pretty nice one at that. i didnt walk over and look at it but from what i saw, had a orange custom paintjob, full bodykit (not sure what kind), a wing that looked similar to a srt4 but wasnt, meatball taillights and some gunmetal colored wheels. looked pretty nice and was the first time i seen that car ever around here. if it helps, im in the city north royalton.
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
2slow&2furious
Local Neon Owner

Post by 2slow&2furious »

I think I've seen the one you're talking about, I also live in N Royalton, but I saw it in Parma Heights. I dont know anything about it though, sorry. Just that some young guy was driving it when I saw it.
Why can't I stop loving my Neons?
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

o cool, your from the lovely city of royalton as well? btw, me and my cousin and a few friends are thinking about maybe tryin to get a little car show going on either friday and/or saturday nights. but we're going to try Tops parking lot on the corner of York and Sprague. not sure when we're gonna start meeting up there, but hopefully sooner or later. so maybe if your interested, give me a holler and a few friends around the area.
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
DJ Cptncrnch
Local Neon Owner

Post by DJ Cptncrnch »

Hey I'm from Parma...i could swing by if some people are going to meet up
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

your in parma? havent seen your car around at all i dont think. i figured i would atleast recongnize it but nay. where about in parma?
DJ Cptncrnch
Local Neon Owner

Post by DJ Cptncrnch »

I live right behind the Fox and the Hound on Day Dr. I just moved back about a week ago. I was living in Dayton for 2 years to goto school. I'm sure u will see/hear me around town now.
04 Black SXT
AEM intake, MPx underdrive pulley, MPx throttle body, Prothane Motor Mount Inserts, Magnecor 8mm wires, Mopar short throw shifer with SRT shift boot and knob, SRT4 wing, Eibach lowing springs, Custom exhaust with 3" tips, EuroClear Corner Lenses, Mag Intake Manifold, Mopar 3D Taillights...more stuff in the future
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

hmm, doesnt sound familar. what about like, is it anywhere near like state road park or uhm, snow and ridge...
DJ Cptncrnch
Local Neon Owner

Post by DJ Cptncrnch »

Its the same street that Parmatown mall is on. The side that has Dicks... Tops and Giant Eagle are on the same road
04 Black SXT
AEM intake, MPx underdrive pulley, MPx throttle body, Prothane Motor Mount Inserts, Magnecor 8mm wires, Mopar short throw shifer with SRT shift boot and knob, SRT4 wing, Eibach lowing springs, Custom exhaust with 3" tips, EuroClear Corner Lenses, Mag Intake Manifold, Mopar 3D Taillights...more stuff in the future