Hello!

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
jimkhana
Local Neon Owner

Hello!

Post by jimkhana »

Hello! I am new to Neon ownership - just bought one on Wednesday. Its a 1998 Plymouth Highline 'Style' Sedan. Green and Tan. Its a nice little car and I have been enjoying 99% of ownership so far.

I know I am a little out of region, but yours is the first forum I've found and I know I will have questions that needs expert answers, so I figured this would be the place to come.

I am 35, have a great wife and 2 kids (4.5yrs and 1yr). I work in IT and have autocrossed a Miata for the past 3 years in ALSCCA. I just sold my 2 Miatas and 1 Silverado as a way to generate cash to help eliminate debt. If you are familiar with Dave Ramsey, thats the plan we are on. Its very good.

My wife has a Caravan and I needed to be able to haul kids when she can't (the Daycare is next to her office). I formerly used the Silverado (ext cab) for that, but it was worth the most, so it had to be sold. Anyway, that's the route I took to Neon ownership.

I am active on ALSCCA.org and Miata.net forums and less so on teamtac.org and bhamracing.com. I use "JimKhana" on all of those. I'll try to get a pic of the car up soon, but it is just a bone stock car.

So, thanks for letting me come play here. :)
JimKhana

aka Eric Edwards in real life.
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

welcome! i have a forest green style sedan as well! though i have agate interior. post up some pics of yours, i'd love to see it. :D

i had a miata for a little while too, but traded it in on a WRX. 8)
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Welcome!
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

welcome aboard! Nice to have a real racer around, the more the merrier!
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!