RIP Neon

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
Neoncrazy101
Local Neon Owner

RIP Neon

Post by Neoncrazy101 »

i am now forbidden to drive my Neon more than 5 miles.my steering colum decided to smoke today like it was going through 2 packs of cigarets at a time and i was getting the smell of anti-freeze through my air vents and now my parents are talking about just junking it leaving me with no car.
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

damn that sucks, time to get a 2gn now, lol j/k
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

^^^^NEVER!!! That sucks man. Hopefully you can get another 1gen neon.
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

^ook well booo to you B RAD.... :D
-SEAN

BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

haha no offense man... its just once you own a 1st gen its hard to get anything other than that! I mean 1st gens do rock!!!! But I guess the 2nd gen is good too, just cause its a Neon.
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

ALL Neons are good. :D
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

BadBrads97Neon wrote:haha no offense man... its just once you own a 1st gen its hard to get anything other than that!.
Ive had two first gens, lol a 95 sohc atx, and then a 98 R/T, and due to the luck that I had with them I figured what the hell and tried my hand at a 2gn, lol o well, they are still neons so its all good, lol :D
-SEAN