Powercoating!!

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Powercoating!!

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

Ok so I think Im gonna buy some srt4 rims from a friend in Houston and they are already stripped and cleaned, and now I need to get them powercoated gloss black. I was just wondering if anyone knew a shop or someone who does this in teh Cincy area. I am from the Union/Florence area in Northern Kentucky so Cincy is about a far as I really wanna go. Let me know if any of you guys know ppl, also if you know prices for powercoating 4 srt4 rims gloss black that would be awesome too! Thanks
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
sps20racer
Local Neon Owner

Post by sps20racer »

I know of a place right around the corner from me. Buddy of mine took his wheels, valve cover, and a couple other miscellaneous items to them and they only charged $250 for everything.
Who says neons dont kick ass!!!
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

Really? Whats this place called and where is it at? I will have the srt rims and hell why not my valve cover and maybe somethin else I want to get done lol Any info would be appreciated. Thanks man
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header