Super 70 construction, eastside and downtown Indy

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Super 70 construction, eastside and downtown Indy

Post by Midnight_Rider »

I-70 is under heavy construction on the east side of Indianapolis between Shadeland Ave. and the near downtown area of the "Spaghetti Bowl" (I-70 & I-65 interchange). Several exits are closed, traffic is down to one lane at certain times of the day and state police patrols have been stepped up (not that anyone on this board needs to worry about this last statement :roll: :lol: ). Work should last for several months. Avoid the area if possible and use I-465 (detour signs are well-posted).
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

Is Keystone exit open still? Bc if not I really dont wanna have to take 465 and to drive all around just to visit my grandparents. Sucks because most of my fam is in Lawerence twp anyway. Im just glad that I dont have to drive it on a daily basis. But I'll be sure to relay the message to my parents bc they plan on headed that way sometime. Thanx for the heads up.
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Your best bet for up-to-date information is the INDOT website page for Super 70:

http://www.in.gov/dot/div/projects/i70/

I don't travel in that part of the city regularly so I'm not sure just what's up at the moment.
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks