snow?

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

^ I bet you love the snow... esp since you have that scooby, lol but yea I was living in arlington and I moved up here in March of 92.
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

I'm sitting here at work, waiting for the go-ahead to drive to Effingham, IL tonight. Yuck. :evil:
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Yeahhhh... you guys can keep that crappy 6-14F weather :lol: I like this 54F temps here. Yesterday it was 63-65F... ohio is teh suxors lol
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Neoncrazy101
Local Neon Owner

Post by Neoncrazy101 »

well i've had my fun today. but man some people are just crazy on the streets. There was a guy in a Kia Sephie that kept cutting me off right in front of me. if i had a truck i would roll on top of that thing lol. I just wish my Neon was up and running, so far whenever its snowed, my Neon has broken down lol. so i get stuck either driving our Sebring or our Stratus.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Well, I didn't have to go to Effingham after all. Got stuck three times today (once in the parking lot at work, the other two times in my own driveway- going to work and then coming back home). Basically wasted my time driving in to work for only three hours on the clock before they sent me home (and risking an accident in my precious SRT on I-465 in the process), plus the car started to overheat the two times that I was rocking it in my driveway. :evil:
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

its official I HATE ICE... Lets see... i went out this morning to help my mom scrape ice off her cirrus at 4am so she could go to work, after about an hour of scraping we finally got the ice off, and she was off to work, well me being be said "hey Im up I might as well clean off my car" welp as soon as I started to chip away at the ice on my back windsheild, the damn thing broke... Im not talkin about the ice scraper, Im talkin about my windsheild.... soooo my car is currently sittin in my driveway without a rear windsheild... and it sux bc I cant pull in the garage bc my dads crippled 74 vette is in there..... sorry I just wanted to share my frustration...
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

Skill
Local Neon Owner

Post by Skill »

We (as in my whole county .. Tippecanoe) Got the highest snow fall in Indiana ... 17" and we are to get more on saturday. My front door was exactly 2 feet of snow in front of it still and my back door has a 3 1/2 + foot snow drift in front of it. Good thing we have a garage ;)
RYAN HICKS
She's fast, low, sexy, and clean ... something every car envies.