Color.

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
Kabal
Local Neon Owner

Color.

Post by Kabal »

it says alot about your vehicle. I have a sweet deal on a paint job. (once i get a new fender and back bumper) and i was wanting everyones opinion here on a paint job. Im wanting to go Black or Gun Metal. i saw an Eclipse with it, and it looked amazing. Any suggestions.
1998 Dodge Neon Highline Sedan
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

I like that Blue Metallic, like on the R/T's.. I miss mine... *sniff* but anyways I think that black would look real good. Idk the possibilities are endless.
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I like dark greys/gunmetal, like the later 2nd gen Graphite Metallic, but personally I wouldn't do a color change on a car unless it was black or you planned on pulling all the stuff out under the hood and painting the engine compartment.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Kabal
Local Neon Owner

Post by Kabal »

my music manager works for Stacy Chrysler so im getting a sweet deal, and i would trust he would do it right. I would LOVE to have a black neon, but there are so many of them around. I'd really like to have something a little different.
1998 Dodge Neon Highline Sedan