Leather armrest for center console?

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Leather armrest for center console?

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Did Neons with the leather interior group option have a leather center console armrest? If so, would anyone mind sharing their VIN so that I can order one through my Dodge dealership? My parts guy says that he has to have a VIN to search for the part as DealerConnect doesn't break down whether the armrest is vinyl or leather. THANKS!
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Nope they didn't... they're all the same but you can wrap it in leather yourself if you wanted to ;-) lol
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Yes, the 2001 Neons with the Motorsports package came with a leather armrest. I found one the other day and gave the VIN to the parts guy at my Dodge dealership. Imagine my disappointment today when I picked up the part and found that it was the same vinyl armrest that I already have on my SRT-4. I have seen these armrests twice so I know that they exist. I just need to get the correct VIN to order one.
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks