solid side mounts, q?

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

solid side mounts, q?

Post by NOx_concepts »

if i get solid mounts all around, will 1.) i have to worry about the extra vibration damaging anything other then my brain or teeth, 2.) it help with reducing wheel hop, 3.) make it feel like im riding a harley with 4 wheels.
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time you experienced one yourself?" Dan Gurney
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

1. No
2. Tremendously
3. It's not unbearable

P.S. I hate you.
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

Post by NOx_concepts »

\:D/ :hello1:
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time you experienced one yourself?" Dan Gurney
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

Post by NOx_concepts »

why you hate me??
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

everyone hates you. you are an interloper and on top of that you are apparently retarded. seek help, barring that, seek a telephone pole around 65 mph.
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

Post by NOx_concepts »

interloper, o, right , you guys hate me because i try to get a more well rounded answer to all my questions by posting the same question on multiple site, is that it :shock: :D :?:
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

Post by monkeyman9630 »

personally, i think you dont belong on this site...last time i checked oregon is not part of OH, KY, or IN. also there is this magic word that anyone should use BEFORE asking simple questions, ready?...RESEARCH!!! and that is my 2 cents. :D
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

just go away, you really dont have any reason to be here. your not local and you arent contributing to anything. your post will only serve to create flames. your ideas are garbage, you really dont have a clue.
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.