egr resistance value

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
noxneon
Local Neon Owner

egr resistance value

Post by noxneon »

whats the value of the egr resistor that has the highest probability of not setting of the CEL (the ohms value) anybody know??
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time to experience one yourself." Dan Garney
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Good question, I'll have to do this too now that I'll be going back to a stock ECU and my EGR is long lone.

Maybe try getting in touch with Vitor at www.neongoodies.com, he sells the EGR eliminator kits and will know the value.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
noxneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by noxneon »

the ohms value, thats what i need, what would the most effective ohms value be, im doing all this RIGHT NOW so if anyone has any info please tell me :mad:
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time to experience one yourself." Dan Garney
05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

Vinny wrote:Good question, I'll have to do this too now that I'll be going back to a stock ECU and my EGR is long lone.

Maybe try getting in touch with Vitor at www.neongoodies.com, he sells the EGR eliminator kits and will know the value.
Link didnt work, try http://neongoodies.com/
90 TSi AWD, Pewter Mist Metallic, picked up 4-20-98
Too many mods to list, but its fast. **FOR SALE**

05 SXT 5spd, Black/Charcoal, picked up 12-30-04.
^^^^^^
Traded for 04 Jeep Liberty Jan. 26th, 2007.