front licence plate

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
Neoncrazy101
Local Neon Owner

Post by Neoncrazy101 »

neon boy wrote:my one buddy with a civic hatch put his on the sunviser. so he just flips it all the way the other way against the window, and you see it like that. i forget what side its on though.
is that legal? cause i would so do that if it is...
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

well the cops around here can cry about the stupidest stuff and as much as i hear from him, he hasnt got a ticket for it yet. so i guess its a thumbs up
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

Thats why I love the state of Kentcuky. No front license lol
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Had one on my car when it was new but after about 6 months I took it off and never had a prob. I think Vin at one point had a little bit of an issue with a cop in downtown Cincy though :-? Either that or he saw one ticketing cars with no plates.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin