HELP!!! ASAP!!!

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

HELP!!! ASAP!!!

Post by monkeyman9630 »

just got my speed drive gear replaced today. drove it a bit around town, seeing how it felt and all. leavin town and wantin to strecth her legs, i drop down a gear into 3rd and instantly, the car bogs down like im not givin it enough gas!!! WTF!?!?!?!!! after more research, ALL the gears 2-5th wont go higher than 2.5k...did i say wtf? and 1st only goes to 4k. HELP!!!!!!!!

oh and right when i got the car back, i had to reconnect the vacuum (sp?) or somethin like it, it made a loud suckin noise; right near the upper left of the engine, near the egr i believe...

PLEASE (INSERT NAME HERE)!!!!! YOU"RE MY ONLY HOPE!!!!
(oh and i plan on bringin it to Tomz's bbq in hopes of someone maybe please findin the problem...
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
neonrtdriver
Local Neon Owner

Post by neonrtdriver »

did you figure out?
Brandon Burns
Intense Blue 98 Neon R/T-(Project Srt coupe)
Black 98 Neon R/T-The DD(Project AAR Neon)
Intense Blue 98 Neon-teh beater sohc,atx,13 inch hubcaps FTW!!
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

Post by monkeyman9630 »

yeah headers melted wires near it and when it heated up they would bend and touch the speedo wire. the cross current read that i was goin 350mph :shock: :shock: :shock: lol its fixed now. all i need now is a new cluster connectors so the speedo reads on the cluster...
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

damn! lol good you got it fixed tho
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!