FS: 2004 Flame Red SRT-4 in Marion, IN

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

FS: 2004 Flame Red SRT-4 in Marion, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Ray Harris Chrysler in Marion, IN has a Flame Red 2004 SRT-4 on their lot. This one doesn't have any options and needs a lot of TLC. There is a stone chip on the hood just above the Ram emblem, scratches on the passenger-side front door by the handle and another chip on the passenger-side of the trunklid next to the spoiler (this one is starting to rust). Both the "Dodge" and "SRT-4" emblems on the trunklid have started peeling. I was surprised that the car hadn't been detailed before they put it on the lot (it is dirty inside and out and definitely needs a wax!). It has 66K miles and they are asking $14,495 for it. Hey, I know that the price isn't good- don't shoot the messenger!

Their number is (877) 275-4306. Ask for Gary Breedlove.
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

Booooo thats a horrible price.. and dont worry Im not tryin to shoot the messenger,lol Bobby Layman Chevrolet here in columbus has a black one 2005 one for like 16,000 or so with 28k on it.... I think
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Like I said, the price is terrible but I thought that I would list the car in case someone wanted to physically look at a "local" one as opposed to eBay or other sources. The bad thing is that this will be the kind of SRT that we'll see for sale in the future since people keep abusing them.
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks