FS: 2 SRT-4's in Kokomo, IN

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

FS: 2 SRT-4's in Kokomo, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider »

I spotted two SRT-4's at McGonigal Buick Wednesday afternoon (they did have this other one listed on eBay but sold it earlier in the day!).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-SRT ... dZViewItem

Here are the two that they do have:

'04 Electric Blue- FLAWLESS. The salesman told me that the previous owner had logged every time the car had been started and how many miles were driven each time (this info is supposed to be on a CD-ROM that will be provided with the car). 20K miles, appears to be stock. If I didn't already have my SRT, I would buy this one. $20K selling price.

'04 Flame Red- clean but horrible graphics all over the car, including some that are damaged. 34K +/- miles (if I remember correctly), appears to be stock. I don't remember the selling price (I am biased towards the blue one!).

Nothing on their website (www.mcgonigal.com) about them but check it later to see if the cars have been posted.

Tyler Radcliff is the salesman to ask for. (800) 281-2458
Last edited by Midnight_Rider on Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
Skill
Local Neon Owner

Post by Skill »

if i had the the money i'd be making a road trip for that blue one right now ;)
RYAN HICKS
She's fast, low, sexy, and clean ... something every car envies.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

The cars are now on their website (without pics). Here is a newspaper ad from last week (remember, the red one with stripies has already been sold).

"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks