FS: Stock DOHC muffler - good condition - pics 56k friendly!

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
quickcoupe
Local Neon Owner

FS: Stock DOHC muffler - good condition - pics 56k friendly!

Post by quickcoupe »

Up for grabs is the stock DOHC muffler off my 98 R/T.

This is in very good condition, considering what most of these look like coming off used cars (usually they are very rusty and not even worth saving). This particular one was on my R/T from 98 (I'm assuming) and sounds very good - quiet, no leaks or anything. It has some rust starting on the outer-most layer of skin (if you arn't familiar w/ these mufflers, they have 2 layers of skin - an inner and outer). If you really wanted, you could scrape the outer layer off to make it look better - will not make a difference in sound or performance. I replaced it with a Thermal muffler and no longer need this. This is a very nice upgrade to the stock SOHC single outlet muffler or if you just want something nicer that still has the quiet stock sound.

Asking $40 shipped to the lower 48.
This price really is firm - any lower and it's not worth selling. If I can't sell it on here, it'll be going on the shelf incase we end up needing it in a fixer upper or to replace a SOHC one.

I take paypal or money order. Pick up is welcome (obviously the price would be cheaper) in Columbus, Ohio.

(click pics to enlarge)

ALWAYS PARTING OUT 1ST GENS ~ LOTS OF PARTS FOR SALE, JUST ASK!
Red 96 MTX coupe ~ many extras ~ currently undergoing full SRT swap :D
White 98 R/T coupe - new daily driver!
Forest Green 98 Plymouth ATX Style sedan - SOLD