my car

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
h8urv8
Local Neon Owner

my car

Post by h8urv8 »

1995 plymouth neon highline
atx with 75,00
sohc block with 75,000
head, timing belt, water pump, plugs, wires, gasket kit just replaced last week.

strawberry pearl exterior, gray interior dent in drivers side fender is the only body damage. a little clear coat peel on the trunk...

car is nice inside and out clean bone stock never modded. 4 lug new tires looking to sell it for around 1,000 clean ky title. also i do have a parts car with 5 speed, good block, good hood, doors, bumpers, fenders, i will throw in for another 300 both cars are identical besides the auto-5 speed..... if the buyer falls through who supposed to buy the swap i can include this... the interior, head, are missing out of the parts car. the block and tranny are good however. i dont have pics of the car. b.c its a regular stock car... i do have pictures of the parts car that is the same on myspace.com/r_rmotorsports if you want to get an idea at how it looks. best contact is by phone 859 466 9233
neonfuzz614
Local Neon Owner

Post by neonfuzz614 »

where are you located and do you have pics
96NeonNewbie
Local Neon Owner

Post by 96NeonNewbie »

You have a pm....
h8urv8
Local Neon Owner

Post by h8urv8 »

pics on myspace www.myspace.com/R_rmotorsports im in northern ky