lowered red coupe on 75S

See an interesting Neon/Mopar/etc. on the road and curious who it is? Post here!
Vinny
Admin

lowered red coupe on 75S

Post by Vinny »

Coming to work today I was passed by a clean red 1st gen highline coupe, lowered, small fart can, debadged, rocking hubcaps but it is winter. For a second I thought it was my old red car but it wasn't, looked good overall.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

Yea, I just saw a nice looking blue sport. It was a coupe with silver rims, looked like 16 or 17's. It had a aftermarket hood, but I dont know what it was. And I believe it had fartcan/exhaust. The best part was that the sunroof on the car worked, nice car overall as well.

-Tyler
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Tyler, did you see it in Jackson or what? It's probably Wes Welch's old car. Intense Blue with white 17's with a polished lip, AAR Cuda hood, all clear tails, and a dual tipped Magnaflow out back. He had a few things under the hood too, but I can't remember what. He was the original owner and it was a DOHC MTX. It was really taken care of, then he traded it in at Dallas on a new truck, then traded that new truck in a month or two later on his '05 white SRT. I've tried to talk to the guy who bought it a couple times, but I don't think he really knows anything about it. I know he got it for $2500 though.
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

Yea Alex thats the one. I always see it in Wellston, I think the guy lives here too. Down in the South end by a White Church is where I always see it. Its starting to get junked up though.

-Tyler
noxneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by noxneon »

like if you did this Image
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time to experience one yourself." Dan Garney
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

Yea, exactly! :lol:

-Tyler