Red R/T with white stripes & Blue SRT-4

See an interesting Neon/Mopar/etc. on the road and curious who it is? Post here!
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Red R/T with white stripes & Blue SRT-4

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

So last week I was picking up my younger brother from Ryle High School in Union and when I came to the stop light I saw a very clean Red 1st gen R/T with white stripes and some sort of aftermarket hood, which was also painted and had stripes. I believe it was the viper style. Then the other day I was passing the Kroger in Union when I noticed a sweet looking Blue SRT-4 with tinted windows sitting in the the back of the lot by itself. It would be sweet to meet some of you ppl lol haha
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
RopeRat1
Local Neon Owner

Post by RopeRat1 »

I've got a black '04 R/T w/ Kentucky volunteer firefighter plates.

I've also met a guy at Fitworks that has a yellow '03 R/T. Maybe a group of us can hook up at Filmore's on 18 in Florence.

Jonathan (Roperat1)
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

Yeah man. That would be cool. I always see the damn mustangs and older cars up at Filmore's. There needs to be a group of Neons! PM me and I will give you my cell number and we can try and get soemthing together. It would be really cool!
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header