Columbus Auto Show anyone.

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Columbus Auto Show anyone.

Post by LH95sohc »

Columbus Auto show,......whos goin this weekend, I know its nothin special but its somethin to do on a saturday, Ive got my friends together and we are gonna head out after I get off on sat.
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

me = working saturday, cinci on sunday

i want to go friday night and meet rick nash since he'll be there. but i doubt it'll happen since i won't feel like it after working all day, and then having to work the next day. :roll:
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

Yea I forgot that Nash will be there, but I'll end up missing out tonight due to the fact that all my friends that are goin with me tomorrow are doing shit tonight...
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

71Roadrunner
Local Neon Owner

Post by 71Roadrunner »

Nobody missed anything, they only had one Chrysler concept car and it was the PT Coupe which looks kinda odd with the PT nose and a downward sloping roofline after the front seats, but it wasn't too bad. I didn't get to see everything since I was there to drive cars back to one of the Chrysler dealerships at the end of the last day.
'71 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440, Auto. (Modified)
'04 Dodge SRT-4, 2.4L Turbo, 5-Spd. (Modified)
'99 Dodge Neon R/T, 2.0L, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'88 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Stock) Sold
03SRT-4
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03SRT-4 »

Yea my wife and I went, and I was completely disappointed with it. I thought they would have more of the concepts, or at least some of the cool new models coming out, ie Jeep SRT-8, Caliber SRT-4, Charger SRT-8. Basically they had plain jane versions of all the new models.
- Mike
71Roadrunner
Local Neon Owner

Post by 71Roadrunner »

Yep, I was disappointed that they didn't even have the plain Hemi 300C, they had a black one at the dealership, but only the V6 was at the show. I drove back the Silver Grand Cherokee and the white 300C. Both had plenty of power considering they were Hemiless, I was somewhat impressed with them.
'71 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440, Auto. (Modified)
'04 Dodge SRT-4, 2.4L Turbo, 5-Spd. (Modified)
'99 Dodge Neon R/T, 2.0L, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'88 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Stock) Sold