Northern KY/ Cincy area meet

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Northern KY/ Cincy area meet

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

Hey guys. This guy on the .org and I are trying to set up some sort of meet for KY and Ohio neons. Its just an idea right now but we really wanna make it happen and meet up and maybe grill out and look at each others cars and just meet really. If anyone is interested let me know. I have also posted this on the .org so ppl there would know about it too. Hope we can get this set up because it would be cool to get maybe 10-20 neons to just meet up and hang out. More would be cool too :lol: :lol: Thanks guys and gals!
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Location, date and time?
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks