Nothern Indiana Car Show Sept.22 OPEN TO ALL!

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
Skill
Local Neon Owner

Nothern Indiana Car Show Sept.22 OPEN TO ALL!

Post by Skill »

Hey guys it's August which means this is only a month away and it's time to get start with gathering interest.
This is put on by my local car club see the following for more info.
I will be in attendance and i will be in the car show; hopefully i won't be working.
This is open to anyone in the midwest or beyond, feel free to contact me or one of the foloowing names in the quote.
I'd like to see some of you there ;) !
The Purdue Automotive Performance Association (PAPA) would like to extend an invitation to the members of tristateneons.com to take part in the the first annual PAPA Fall Car Show! Come see fantastic examples of all types of automobiles on Purdue University's Memorial Mall. Following the resounding success of the PAPA Grand Prix Car Show last May, the Fall Car Show looks to grow with the help of automotive enthusiasts from all over the Midwest. Also, 95.7FM, Lafayette's classic rock station, will be at the show to supply the music and of course free swag! For more information, visit our Fall Car Show website at (currently not up yet) Feel free to join our forum and get to know us before you come out to the show!

Register now and save five dollars over the price at the gate and receive an Official PAPA Fall Car Show T-Shirt. Multiple club entries will receive preferential parking at the show.

For have any questions, contact Alec Cervenka, President of PAPA at:
630-302-9209 (Cell)
acervenk@purdue.edu
-OR-
Jared Stephens
jsstephe@purdue.edu

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~acervenk/FallShowFlyer.pdf
RYAN HICKS
She's fast, low, sexy, and clean ... something every car envies.