Saturday night car show (cleveland)

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Saturday night car show (cleveland)

Post by neon boy »

Trying to start up a little local car show around town since theres not much to do. But if any of you guys are interested, its on the corner of York Rd and Sprague Rd in North Royalton/Parma. We're meeting up there at around 9 till whenever and obviously weather permitting. But yeah if any of you guys are interested, let me know if youre gonna be up there. Saturday nights at 9 at the Tops parking lot. Any questions let me know.
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
DJ Cptncrnch
Local Neon Owner

Post by DJ Cptncrnch »

i was gonna show up, but i started drinking to early :twisted: I didnt want to drive drunk...oh well maybe next week....how was the turnout yesterday??
04 Black SXT
AEM intake, MPx underdrive pulley, MPx throttle body, Prothane Motor Mount Inserts, Magnecor 8mm wires, Mopar short throw shifer with SRT shift boot and knob, SRT4 wing, Eibach lowing springs, Custom exhaust with 3" tips, EuroClear Corner Lenses, Mag Intake Manifold, Mopar 3D Taillights...more stuff in the future
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

meh, it was ok. there were like a few no shows (including you :roll: ). there was like 7 people. so now we got this whole week to get word out so hopefully next week will be better.
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

you gonna make it this weekend?
DJ Cptncrnch
Local Neon Owner

Post by DJ Cptncrnch »

i should be able to show up for a little bit on Sat night
04 Black SXT
AEM intake, MPx underdrive pulley, MPx throttle body, Prothane Motor Mount Inserts, Magnecor 8mm wires, Mopar short throw shifer with SRT shift boot and knob, SRT4 wing, Eibach lowing springs, Custom exhaust with 3" tips, EuroClear Corner Lenses, Mag Intake Manifold, Mopar 3D Taillights...more stuff in the future
Cptncrnch
Local Neon Owner

Post by Cptncrnch »

did u guys show up last night. I was going to come but the weather was crappy and my car looked like shit bc of the rain
YO
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

yeah i went up there saturday night because it stopped raining and dryed up so i figured maybe people would go but i guess not. i got there around 9 and sat up there for like a hour with one other kid then just left. hopefully next weekend will have better weather but if its not raining at night and it dry, ill be there.