so heres some of mine for ya *56k warning*

Post pics or video of Neons or other cool automotive-related stuff here.
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

so heres some of mine for ya *56k warning*

Post by monkeyman9630 »

so one day i gat bored and went out and got some pics. let me know what you think.
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

wow. that's some clean paint for a 95. has it been repainted?
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

Post by monkeyman9630 »

just the front bumper and driver side fender have been repainted the rest is stock. also it's a 97 if it matters. that machine has been my blessing and bane since i got it. oh well, win some lose some. although i am thinking of repainting it to a different green or black. what seems better?
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I like that color, I would keep it.

I think Phil was fooled into thinking it's a '95 because of the black mouldings, I was too.

Car looks good, just needs lowered.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

Post by monkeyman9630 »

Vinny wrote:I think Phil was fooled into thinking it's a '95 because of the black mouldings, I was too.
yeah i did that myself on day just to add some flair to the body...that and there was two other neons like mine in town an i wanted to stand out a little
Vinny wrote:Car looks good, just needs lowered.
thats on my list, i've decided to go show car since my...encounters with...aggressive driving end the neon in the body shop.
i'm thinking of do this in order for the car:
  • Flip-Flop trunk
    New rotors/calipers w/ conversion in the back
    Airbag suspension
    Finish painting/changing interior
    (possibly) Body Kit-Full or pieced together
    (way sown the road) SRT-4 swap and then engine stuff
so yeah thats the plan, lets see if i stick with it
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
neonrtdriver
Local Neon Owner

Post by neonrtdriver »

Definatly a clean car.. Keep up the good work man you have a great start
Brandon Burns
Intense Blue 98 Neon R/T-(Project Srt coupe)
Black 98 Neon R/T-The DD(Project AAR Neon)
Intense Blue 98 Neon-teh beater sohc,atx,13 inch hubcaps FTW!!
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

Thats the 1st 95 Ive seen where I like the black molding. Looks very clean and please lower it.
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
quickcoupe
Local Neon Owner

Post by quickcoupe »

Very nice car. Looks great. I like the black trim with that color. Definitally lower it. Keep it clean :) Those are some cool pics too!
ALWAYS PARTING OUT 1ST GENS ~ LOTS OF PARTS FOR SALE, JUST ASK!
Red 96 MTX coupe ~ many extras ~ currently undergoing full SRT swap :D
White 98 R/T coupe - new daily driver!
Forest Green 98 Plymouth ATX Style sedan - SOLD
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

monkeyman9630 wrote:
Vinny wrote:I think Phil was fooled into thinking it's a '95 because of the black mouldings, I was too.
yeah i did that myself on day just to add some flair to the body...that and there was two other neons like mine in town an i wanted to stand out a little
ya ya, vin's right.... looks awesome though.
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

How long have you owned the car? I'm pretty sure it's already lowered. Look at the spring in the 4th pic down, that's what color the Progress springs are, right? Definitely not a stock spring, unless it's been removed and painted for some reason. Get some pics of it on level ground. It looks lowered to me, from what I can tell. Although there's still wheel gap, it doesn't look like the stock Neon with 17's 4X4 wheel gap. Anybody else agree?

With that said, I like it. Only thing I'd change is get some painted door handles and remove all the window vinyl, including what appears to be "Balla" on the windshield? :lol:
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

Post by monkeyman9630 »

AlexSuave23 wrote:How long have you owned the car?
ive owned it for a year and a half right now
AlexSuave23 wrote:I'm pretty sure it's already lowered. Look at the spring in the 4th pic down, that's what color the Progress springs are, right? Definitely not a stock spring, unless it's been removed and painted for some reason. Get some pics of it on level ground. It looks lowered to me, from what I can tell. Although there's still wheel gap, it doesn't look like the stock Neon with 17's 4X4 wheel gap. Anybody else agree?
they are stock springs, i got in an accident that took out my back left wheel and the paint was do by the body shop....lets just say i'm not totally impressed

AlexSuave23 wrote:With that said, I like it. Only thing I'd change is get some painted door handles and remove all the window vinyl, including what appears to be "Balla" on the windshield? :lol:

it was supposed to say GALLO my family name but a friend of mine decided to wipe off the pop he poured on my windshield with ice and ripped off some of the G
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-