possibly WTT

Looking for a Neon or Neon part(s), but don't see what your looking for in the For Sale forum? Tell everyone here and maybe someone has what your looking for, or knows where you can get it.
SRT_8_U
Local Neon Owner

possibly WTT

Post by SRT_8_U »

I got the stock 2004 SRT-4 trunk with wing, may want to trade for a neon trunk no wing plus cash ..... make me some offers???
SRT_8_U
Local Neon Owner

Post by SRT_8_U »

bump.... noone has a stock e-blue trunk they want to get rid of for an SRT trunk w/wing???? I will even do it straight across.... I am trying to turn my car into a sleeper....
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

eBlue is going to be fairly hard since it was only one year and most of the regular Neons had spoilers on them :-? Finding a base E-Blue with no wing might be pretty hard.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
SRT_8_U
Local Neon Owner

Post by SRT_8_U »

well... id even take a sxt wing, I am just wanting to make my car not look like a SRT where I can....
Metal_gear_jon
Local Neon Owner

Post by Metal_gear_jon »

Well I'm positive that a competent body shop can weld the holes shut and respray the deck lid. Would be about 4 or 5 hours of actual labor to do. Just in case you can't find a lid.
'95 SOHC Sport ATX , slightly modded '95 SOHC Highline MTX , bought and sold. Shoot me , I needed the money.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

That or find a deal on any 2g trunk lid and have the whole thing resprayed, then sell yours w/ wing.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
SRT_8_U
Local Neon Owner

Post by SRT_8_U »

the problem with mine is that the factory dented the crap out of it mounting the wing, and the paint is bubbled underneath the wing... so if you never take the wing off you'll never know, but otherwise, its way obvious