WTB: SRT-4 seats!!!

Looking for a Neon or Neon part(s), but don't see what your looking for in the For Sale forum? Tell everyone here and maybe someone has what your looking for, or knows where you can get it.
quickcoupe
Local Neon Owner

WTB: SRT-4 seats!!!

Post by quickcoupe »

I really want some SRT seats for my car...if anybody has some for sale, please let me know. Looking for the viper style ones...and mainly just the fronts, but for a good deal I'd take a full set. Thanks!
ALWAYS PARTING OUT 1ST GENS ~ LOTS OF PARTS FOR SALE, JUST ASK!
Red 96 MTX coupe ~ many extras ~ currently undergoing full SRT swap :D
White 98 R/T coupe - new daily driver!
Forest Green 98 Plymouth ATX Style sedan - SOLD
neonrtdriver
Local Neon Owner

Post by neonrtdriver »

Hey Britt I know theres alot of people on .org getting rid of a set. BUT you have to figure in shipping!! If you find a set on the west coast let me know! I have a hook up on shipping to the east coast!!
Brandon Burns
Intense Blue 98 Neon R/T-(Project Srt coupe)
Black 98 Neon R/T-The DD(Project AAR Neon)
Intense Blue 98 Neon-teh beater sohc,atx,13 inch hubcaps FTW!!
quickcoupe
Local Neon Owner

Post by quickcoupe »

neonrtdriver wrote:Hey Britt I know theres alot of people on .org getting rid of a set. BUT you have to figure in shipping!! If you find a set on the west coast let me know! I have a hook up on shipping to the east coast!!
Alright, thanks Brandon. I'm trying to find some local just to avoid the hassle with shipping completely...I'm willing to drive to any nearby states as well to pick up. Keep me posted if you know of a set for sale!

Oh, and as soon as I get a set...my mint red squiggle R/T seats (front and rear) will be available for sale!
ALWAYS PARTING OUT 1ST GENS ~ LOTS OF PARTS FOR SALE, JUST ASK!
Red 96 MTX coupe ~ many extras ~ currently undergoing full SRT swap :D
White 98 R/T coupe - new daily driver!
Forest Green 98 Plymouth ATX Style sedan - SOLD