These guys think Toyota Prius's are the fastest cars!

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
Chris99RT
Local Neon Owner

These guys think Toyota Prius's are the fastest cars!

Post by Chris99RT »

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=16201&st=0

This is funny stuff one guy says he beat a crotch rocket and a viper and a mustang GT with his 76 HP electric car :roll:
1999 Neon R/T
Neoncrazy101
Local Neon Owner

Post by Neoncrazy101 »

wow haha... thats funny... haha
05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Re: These guys think Toyota Prius's are the fastest cars!

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

Chris99RT wrote:http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=16201&st=0

This is funny stuff one guy says he beat a crotch rocket and a viper and a mustang GT with his 76 HP electric car :roll:
LMAO yea i actually signed up cause one guy said that in the late 80's they didnt make 4 bangers bigger than 2.0 ltrs. Hmm then why did my Dads Chevy Celebrity say 2.5l on the fender? What about my 87 Mazda 626 with the 2.2l? Or gosh the Chrysler Conquest with the massive 2.6l turbo??? Even the Plymouth Laser (non DSM), Omni/Horizon/funky pickup truck had a 2.2 turbo in it.... and the mini vans had the non turbo'd 2.6 Mitsu motor in them.

But alas, they locked that thread. The mods must have known they were full of shit :)

FWIW, i think the engine is only 76hp, the electric motor(s) adds extra 'hp' and i dont know that number nor care to look it up. Not like im defending them or anything lol.
90 TSi AWD, Pewter Mist Metallic, picked up 4-20-98
Too many mods to list, but its fast. **FOR SALE**

05 SXT 5spd, Black/Charcoal, picked up 12-30-04.
^^^^^^
Traded for 04 Jeep Liberty Jan. 26th, 2007.
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

crotch rocket(i think it was a kawasaki.. but my recolection on what kind of jap sport bike it was is not so good ) vs prius
prius kept up with the bike through the first gear (did this one over in freemont CA heading twords the dumbarton bridge)
why would you even put that down? what, did he think he'd have a chance or something....fuggen idiot :laughing1:
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

O well let them talk. We shouldnt care anyways. We have our ALMITGHTY "Mini Hemis"... lol neons rule! haha ok im done..
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!