Here one day gone the next... hi and bye everybody...

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
Epitaphrox
Local Neon Owner

Here one day gone the next... hi and bye everybody...

Post by Epitaphrox »

:cry: Well it seems my country has spoken... i am now ready to ship out sometime in the next month... i'm going to be training for the time i have until i ship out. i have joined the united states marine corp. and i will be overseas for a long while. i'm sorry for all the disputes i've caused and most of the shit i've said while on here i used to use this site for info but now its mostly shit talk... so i'm sorry... My brother has been overseas for quite sometime... and he finds it quiet, and violent but says it'll be over soon. i'm putting the neon in storage and i've given a local body shop a list of things i'd like done to it... i'll try to check back in often until i ship out but as it seems i need all the training i can get.

Suprch1c i'm afraid i wont be buying your rims...
Vinny thanx for all your help...
killer... i'm sorry about all of that... my neon is dead right now... but i'd love to race you on return...
evl... you have a really nice neon... sorry about your rims being discontinued...
diablo.... whoa i really don't know you...and your car looks great but good luck banking...
Everybody else... i hope to talk to you soon...
only
:clock:
will tell when we meet again...
http://www.crimethinc.com/downloads/source/leave.pdf