Perhaps, time, I can't r

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
ylq
Local Neon Owner

Perhaps, time, I can't r

Post by ylq » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:41 am

Perhaps, time, I can't remember what I used to be, I still raise my hand and caress, and I wiped out the old days of that time. The boy named Zuoxi is still standing on the corner of the street, and the white acacia flowers on the corner of his mouth. The flowers that stared at the branches intently, licked their mouths, as if they were still unfinished, climbed up the shackles, bent the trunk, smiled and bent, sweet in my heart. At that time, there were some sub-trees on the banks of the Tianye River in the corner of the village. Poplar, eucalyptus, camphor, skunk, mulberry, willow, and peach orchard were countless, and they were a north-south soil. The wall, five or six feet, with the lime-skin on the top Buy Newport Online, revealing the adobe inside the layer. The adobe is covered with wheat straw with claws and claws. The curved tiles on the wall are sparsely lit, and the leaking places are washed away by the rain. As if the ancient can not be old. Turning around the corner of the street, two steps away, the two wooden doors that are pitted and squatted are not low-key, and they are attached to the layers of the couplets. The layers are for many years. The outer door bolts are pulled out, and the door is pushed in. On the left is an old well that is not known, and the square slabs are intertwined to reveal the mark that was once pulled out by the drill when it was mined. On the east side of the well, there is a large copper iron with a hemp rope, and on the west side is a leafy leaf. The phoenix tree is tall and straight Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping, but it is like a child in the middle of the yard. It is like a child. In the west, there are two broken houses without roofs, and there are piles of apples. The southeast corner of the yard is the residence of the two brothers Cheap Newport Cigarette. It is built by the adobe. The top is made of three poplar logs, covered with thatch straw. Its facade is west, three feet high, and several wooden strips are interlaced. Inside, the left side is grounded. The circle is covered with some weeds, and the right side is a pit with a depth of two meters. From time to time, a black bee with a thumb thickness drills back and forth in the top beam. Close to the "six animals thriving" pig pen, on the north side is a flat-top hut, Tianzi window, adobe door, which is filled with firewood, wheat straw and stick rods, which is the place to cook and cook, two steps in front of the window The place is a pear tree with only one finger bark at the root. Although it is thin, it is not discounted when the results are released every year. The northernmost is the three large tile houses, the white walls are blue and black. Doors and windows. The bottom of the four rows of stone blocks, the wall is covered with a layer of white ash, very Zhou Zheng, and then up is the wall of blue bricks. In the middle of the tile house is a door that is more than one meter high. The overall brush is green paint, and there is a stone pier on the left and right sides of the door. There is a two-foot-high door baffle between the two, and the upper middle is two door panels, the lower side is solid, the upper side Eight small windows, the curtains inside are pulled on the sides, and the top is the top of the door frame. The right and left positions are two windows, the wooden door frame, the green paint on the top has been sun-baked and peeled, the window is divided into two layers, the bottom is a small four-small window with three frames on the top, fixed in the middle, open and close on both sides. There is a large cluster of pomegranate trees and a phoenix tree between the left window and the broken house. The sycamore is broken by the house, the pomegranate is on the window sill, the reddish green body is curved and the long leaves and the slap are large round leaves with the breeze Newport Online Cigarettes. Xu Dong. Isolated here, there are seven hundred and eight feathers of bright chicken leisurely pace, grazing during the day, eating grass at night, the morning hens bursting. There are two phoenix trees in front of the right window, one on each side, a twine in the middle, a few pieces of clothing hanging in the middle of the season, the water droplets fall into the air Discount Cigarette Cartons, the water is worn, the ground is washed away by a circle of wet soil, exposed in the figure The bright white gravel pebbles, next to the standing roller and the stone mill tile room has a large open space, and piles of some sundries. There are three tall poplar trees over there, all of them are hugs together, the crowns are rich, and the three legs are erect, with several ropes in the middle, staggered, and the overall appearance is a simple hammock. Left West likes these three trees. He likes the hammock above. He likes to climb down the trunk to the roof of the house. He likes to listen to the rustling of their leaves at night, especially during the rainy night.