This small town of

Welcome to TristateNeons.org, tell us a little about yourself and your Neon.
ylq
Local Neon Owner

This small town of

Post by ylq » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:41 am

This small town of Lushun is historical. Although history is not very far-reaching, it only started from the Sino-Japanese Sino-Japanese War and the Japanese-Russian war more than 100 years ago, and let more people know that the name "Lushun" just entered April, and the spring breeze still remains. In the eclipse, Lushun��s peach blossoms, apricot blossoms and primroses began to compete. The white, pink and yellow, bright colors delighted my eyes in late April, and went out of the house. The eyes were full of flowers and flowers. Similar to the brocade, all kinds of flowers put on colorful clothes, painted with Zhu Dan, all began to appear on the scene, and try their best to start a beautiful performance in the beautiful city. The most striking is the number of cherry blossoms Marlboro Reds 100S Carton. Ornamental precious flower variety. Double-flowered cherry blossoms, a group of pink hangs on the branches, rich and beautiful, like a noble and elegant woman, a single-flowered cherry blossom, a blossoming white run on the branches, pretty and beautiful, like youthful Girl. Every year, the spring festival will welcome tourists from far and near to compete to watch the grand opening ceremony of the Lushun Cherry Blossom Festival. The Lushun Longwangtang Cherry Blossom Garden and Lushun 203 scenic spot will usher in the annual tourist and viewing season. The Longwangtang Sakura Garden has been designated as the Dalian High-tech Zone. The cherry blossoms there are planted by the Japanese during the Lushun period. The cherry trees are covered with crowns and the trunks are difficult to hold. The double-petal and single-lobed cherry blossoms are very large. Very bright. So far, the Lushun 203 Scenic Area, which has been in existence for hundreds of years, is a cherry blossom garden that can be viewed on the basis of the historical sites of the 20th Highland. A variety of cherry blossoms planted in the mountains, on the mountainside, between the mountain docks, at the foot of the mountain to form a sea of ??flowers. People flocked from various districts, tourist buses, private cars, buses, bustling, crowded, crowded, with classmates invited, with family members, friends and friends, there are Pairs of small couples, in short or three or five groups, or in groups, or two or three or two, or accompanied by young and old. Under each cherry tree, people sit around the crowd. Everyone feels the fragrance of flowers and feels the harmony between people and flowers. In short, it is a pleasure to see the flowers and scenery. It��s really a sea of ??people. It��s a spectacular view of every street in the Sunshine Valley. It��s all cherry blossoms with different postures and different colors Usa Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. Walking under the trees, you will be tempted by the blossoming cherry blossoms. Attracted, I can't help but take pictures. The breeze smashed through, and the pieces of flowers with large nails fluttered in the wind, bringing a burst of fragrance from the tip of the nose. It was really pleasant. The grain of the leaves that followed the wind, like a red flower rain, like a beautiful little show. In a short while, there was a layer of powder on the street. The beauty was not noticed. The eyes were full of cherry blossoms and the famous May Day holiday Order Newport Cigarettes. I also got back to the fun. One day I went to the East Jiguan Mountain Scenic Area. I didn't expect that there would be new cherry blossoms at the foot of the mountain. I went to the 203 scenic spot one day and witnessed the extraordinary crowds. One day on the campus of Dawai, strolling through the clusters of cherry blossoms, the fragrance is overflowing. I thought about going to Dalian. I didn��t think that the small city Lushun would entangle my two-footed town, Lushun, not only the colorful cherry blossoms, the roadside, the hillside, the campus, the primary school campus, the university campus, the park. It��s everywhere. There are villages, small towns, and buildings. There are also in the courtyards of each district. It can be seen everywhere. Regardless of the unit or the individual, it seems that they want to touch the extravagance of precious flowers. Only some new trees are only a few years old, but some are old trees for decades. Every cherry blossom is dyed with honor for Lushun. Each cherry blossom is painted with a soft spring color for Lushun. There are also two trees in our community. One is under my window. At this time, I am driving in a hurry. Looking downstairs, such as Xia Ruhong; looking at the distance, squatting; approaching, pink and tender, I used to have cherry blossoms in the courtyard of the village primary school. There are also several cherry blossoms in the primary school playground of the small town where the city is located. Every time the flower is opened, the teachers and students will stop and love. A fragrant scent around the nose, really beautiful, can not describe the beautiful mood under the tree. "And want to spend evening photos" Discount Cigarette Cartons, if you look at the cherry blossoms in the faint moonlight at night or under the yellowish streetlights, it is also a chic beauty. Like a woman in evening wear, under the cover of the lamp month, I feel more shy and charming. I see that I am still walking in a small town Newport Cigarette Cartons. I have not taken a few steps. You will definitely see a cherry blossom, occasionally looking up, facing up. See cherry blossoms. This scene will make you shine, ah, cherry blossoms! As a Lushun, I feel a little proud and small. I couldn't help but blurt out. Lushun is a coastal town, a livable town, a military town, or a city of cherry blossoms! Are you saying that?