Edgewater, Import day, Sunday, Oct. 3rd

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
Spanky
Local Neon Owner

Edgewater, Import day, Sunday, Oct. 3rd

Post by Spanky »

Hey ya'll, Its time for another meet, so why not import day at edgewater. It would be a good chance to get together before summers over. We had near 15 SRTs last spring, it would be great to have a good showing from all Neon owners this time. Theres allready a few from srtforums that are in, so how bout it?

Matt.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I'm planning on running.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
h8urv8
Local Neon Owner

Post by h8urv8 »

ill be there i might not run though btw this is rob i was at the last meet with the slammed strawberry 95 with the fat chick sticker on my car since you all have seen it last ive put a full urethane kit xenon front ww sides and ww rear an arospeed muffler with all new piping 2 1/2 a 3.0 cai atx tb front and rear strut bars chrome fuel rail new amps new cd player sold my heavy system and went one ten in a truck box cuz it was light i also have the kit painted and did some interior work shortened the shifter new boot and new knob with 2 color indiglos and io have a set of 17s for it
KB9QDI
Local Neon Owner

Post by KB9QDI »

h8urv8 wrote:ill be there i might not run though btw this is rob i was at the last meet with the slammed strawberry 95 with the fat chick sticker on my car since you all have seen it last ive put a full urethane kit xenon front ww sides and ww rear an arospeed muffler with all new piping 2 1/2 a 3.0 cai atx tb front and rear strut bars chrome fuel rail new amps new cd player sold my heavy system and went one ten in a truck box cuz it was light i also have the kit painted and did some interior work shortened the shifter new boot and new knob with 2 color indiglos and io have a set of 17s for it
Rob...sounds like you've been busy! Can't wait to see it. I'll be at Import day with Scot Wegman helping out with Rob's Eclipse (NOLV4V8). Should be runnin mid 11's. I'm taking my car so meeting up would be cool...not running it though.....It's a terd!

More Pic's: http://www.cardomain.com/id/kb9qdi

OLD: 04 SXT Sold
NEW: 06 TJ X
01RT
Local Neon Owner

Post by 01RT »

Im going to try to make import day. Im busy working the bugs out of the new mods. If I get it all straight I will be there for sure.
2001 R/T Flame Red
2004 SRT-4 Electric Blue
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I'm still gonna run, even though my HG is starting to take a shit on me. :?

Last time at the track before the teardown. :twisted:

Dunny won last time in his SRT, I wanna see a Mopar win again. They'll have to quit calling it import day if domestics keep winning.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!