TristateNeons :: View topic - Red R/T with white stripes & Blue SRT-4
TristateNeons TristateNeons
Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana Neon / SRT-4 enthusiasts

Garage :: 1/4 Mile Table :: Watched Topics :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Red R/T with white stripes & Blue SRT-4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

1997 Dodge Neon

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Red R/T with white stripes & Blue SRT-4 Reply with quote

So last week I was picking up my younger brother from Ryle High School in Union and when I came to the stop light I saw a very clean Red 1st gen R/T with white stripes and some sort of aftermarket hood, which was also painted and had stripes. I believe it was the viper style. Then the other day I was passing the Kroger in Union when I noticed a sweet looking Blue SRT-4 with tinted windows sitting in the the back of the lot by itself. It would be sweet to meet some of you ppl lol haha

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
RopeRat1
Local Neon Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a black '04 R/T w/ Kentucky volunteer firefighter plates.

I've also met a guy at Fitworks that has a yellow '03 R/T. Maybe a group of us can hook up at Filmore's on 18 in Florence.

Jonathan (Roperat1)
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

1997 Dodge Neon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man. That would be cool. I always see the damn mustangs and older cars up at Filmore's. There needs to be a group of Neons! PM me and I will give you my cell number and we can try and get soemthing together. It would be really cool!

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TristateNeons Forum Index -> Spotted All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: