Tops, or what was, parking lot meet up soon again!Cleveland)

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Tops, or what was, parking lot meet up soon again!Cleveland)

Post by neon boy »

Warm weather is going to be here sooner than later, just thought I would give you guys in the Cleveland area the low down if you's aren't too busy on the weekends. Some of you know about this from me talking about it last year, well we got to make something of this place now that its a empty lot due to shutting down of Tops. It's on the corner of York Road and Sprague Road in Parma/North Royalton. The area is like that of "The Lot" that was in North Olmstead but not as busy. Obviously we'll start once it gets warm enough to stand outside at night and whatnot. I'll keep you guys posted on whats goin on and the first planned meet. Fyi it doesn't just have to be neons, tell friends, family, whatever. heres a map for the hell of it- http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?fo ... &geodiff=1
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Post it up on 1GN and 2GN. 03sxt is up in the upper most tip of Ohio so he may be interested in going. He's been rather busy since he bought a house recently but you may want to let him know.

He's on here as well if you wanted to PM him ;-)
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
bigjim
Local Neon Owner

Post by bigjim »

i might be interested to
used to go to annabellas dinner in mentor but no more tuner, just oldies