had a idea for a "Last Meet" kinda thing

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

had a idea for a "Last Meet" kinda thing

Post by neon boy »

not sure if anyone has something already planned (or closer to northern ohio) but i had a idea to possibly have a meet before the powder starts falling and some of us put the cars away for the winter. i mean it wouldnt happen till maybe october 7 or something but whats wrong with planning ahead? nothing special just a typical meet (ya know with some munchies and whatnot)but just like the last or one of the last ones for the year. let me know if any of you guys like the idea and would like to try to put something like this on.
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
71Roadrunner
Local Neon Owner

Post by 71Roadrunner »

I may be going up that way to Norwalk for the NOPI World Finals, but I don't know yet for certain.
'71 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440, Auto. (Modified)
'04 Dodge SRT-4, 2.4L Turbo, 5-Spd. (Modified)
'99 Dodge Neon R/T, 2.0L, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'88 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Stock) Sold
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Yeah, I'm down for going if someone sets one up. I was going to see about getting another one going for October when it's cooler out before it starts getting cold out :(
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

71Roadrunner wrote:I may be going up that way to Norwalk for the NOPI World Finals, but I don't know yet for certain.
yeah ill be going there as well since its basicly the last big car show i know of. ill be in the show but yikes 65$$! but maybe the weekend before or after that show, get a nice group together and try to have one last big meet somewhere. maybe would could like meet at Summit or something and think of a place to go from there to have a picnic, hang out or whatever. throw in some ideas we got awhile so we could just brain storm somethin up as of now so we all can agree on something.
98 Neon R/T: Indy Intake, 1st gen AEM CAI, Fierro P&P head w/overszd val., Crower 3/4 cams, Crane Springs, Afx Long tube headers, 2.5in dynomax piping, vibrant muffer, afx race pcm, MSD coilpack, Apexi SAFC-2, Aem adj. cam gears, energy motor mount inserts, no p.s or a.c, 55mm tb, tti udp, oil c.c and more to come.
DJ Cptncrnch
Local Neon Owner

Post by DJ Cptncrnch »

yeah i would be interested since i wasnt able to go to the last one
04 Black SXT
AEM intake, MPx underdrive pulley, MPx throttle body, Prothane Motor Mount Inserts, Magnecor 8mm wires, Mopar short throw shifer with SRT shift boot and knob, SRT4 wing, Eibach lowing springs, Custom exhaust with 3" tips, EuroClear Corner Lenses, Mag Intake Manifold, Mopar 3D Taillights...more stuff in the future
neon boy
Local Neon Owner

Post by neon boy »

aright well since we got like another month or two....you guys want to work on the basics such as date, time, meeting place and see whats gonna go on? im not sure on a date, but personaly id rather do it on a saturday since most people are off of work. plus, theres this local car show in Brunswick, maybe cruise up there, show em whats up, and that would probably be a decent spot to call it a day, especially if we're out all day busy bodyin'. a meet place thats in my head right now, would be meet at like Valley View Cinemark, then cruise down Canal Rd since theres little stop lights then figure out a place around there to stop and relax for a little?
monkeyman9630
Local Neon Owner

Post by monkeyman9630 »

i like this idea, just get me good warning cause being a server it is a biatch to get time off when you are good(no i'm not bragging just statin). hopefully i get my 2.4 in too...when $ starts to flow that is...
-Lugo-
--Mopar or NO car-
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Shoot, another Saturday meet? I have to work my two jobs on Saturdays... :cry:
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks