turbo help

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
dodge96mopar
Local Neon Owner

turbo help

Post by dodge96mopar »

im looking in to turboing my neon, its a sohc, can anyone tell me EVERYTHING i need to make a full turbo kit? im trying to go the cheapest route because i dont have much money to spend

right now i know i need a
manifold
turbo
blow off valve
oil line kit
down pipe and air filter adapter
fmicand piping

and also if anyone has a turbo kit for sale let me know
2004 SRT4- short throw,k&n intake,3in exhaust- stage1
SOLD- 96 dodge neon- Gomango paint,wingwest bodykit,carbonfiber hood and trunk,carbon fiber taillights,17in icon wheels,projection headlights,8000k h.i.d's,indashtv/dvd player,cai, exhaust
Metal_gear_jon
Local Neon Owner

Post by Metal_gear_jon »

Hahn Racecraft makes kits for neons , but it'll cost ya..
Speed =Money
'95 SOHC Sport ATX , slightly modded '95 SOHC Highline MTX , bought and sold. Shoot me , I needed the money.
pf2neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by pf2neon »

I can get you the parts and do the work if needed.But turbo and cheap do not go together. The cheaper you do the sooner it will go bad.
Pm me the specs of what you have and what you hope to end up with and I'll give you a rough price.

Chris
email me at: nyg_aar@yahoo.com
always a neon***FOR SALE***just ask
42 OWNED AND COUNTING
robert 'bob' paulson
Local Neon Owner

Re: .

Post by robert 'bob' paulson »

pf2neon wrote:I can get you the parts and do the work if needed.But turbo and cheap do not go together. The cheaper you do the sooner it will go bad.
Pm me the specs of what you have and what you hope to end up with and I'll give you a rough price.

Chris
does that offer apply to anyone?
quickcoupe
Local Neon Owner

Post by quickcoupe »

robert 'bob' paulson wrote:
pf2neon wrote:I can get you the parts and do the work if needed.But turbo and cheap do not go together. The cheaper you do the sooner it will go bad.

Chris
Yes, he has a small shop and works on neons...he can do anything to these cars and does really good work. Just PM him with what you want and he'd be happy to give you a quote. He did just about everything to my car including the 2.4 swap and all modifications and I strongly recommend him to anyone.
ALWAYS PARTING OUT 1ST GENS ~ LOTS OF PARTS FOR SALE, JUST ASK!
Red 96 MTX coupe ~ many extras ~ currently undergoing full SRT swap :D
White 98 R/T coupe - new daily driver!
Forest Green 98 Plymouth ATX Style sedan - SOLD
pf2neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by pf2neon »

robert 'bob' paulson wrote:

Chris
Yes it does.
42 OWNED AND COUNTING
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

So what side of town are you on, Im out on the eastside in the Reynoldsburg area? I have a few ideas about what I want to do to my 2nd gen SOHC.
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

pf2neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by pf2neon »

LH95sohc wrote:So what side of town are you on, Im out on the eastside in the Reynoldsburg area? I have a few ideas about what I want to do to my 2nd gen SOHC.
north of columbus near sunbury 43074.
42 OWNED AND COUNTING