First pics I've posted here

Post pics or video of Neons or other cool automotive-related stuff here.
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

First pics I've posted here

Post by AlexSuave23 »

I updated my cardomain and don't know how to host them or whatever, so if somebody could throw up a few on here (you can tell which ones are good from the new ones) that would be just fuckin' peachy! :D

www.cardomain.com/id/alexsrt
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

mmmmm me likey

1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Thanks Vin, I've always loved you ACR too!

BTW, the top pic was taken my junior year of high school and I'm now a freshman at OU. Those tails were about 2 weeks old tops in that pic and I sold them a couple days later to a friend with a 98' Platinum ACR coupe for $20. The stock wheels and muffler are now on a friend's '97 Flame Red SOHC coupe.

I really like the new pics in front of the lake and up by my old high school.
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Very Nice... next time we have a meet you'll have to swing down so we can all see it in person!
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Trust me, me and all my Neon buddies kept trying to get to one of your meets, but it was hard with our schedules. It seemed like every time there was a meet we'd all have something stopping us from making it! :(
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Ahh...

Are weekends bad for you? We usually have them on Sundays is Saturday better?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

It's really usually been more of a location thing than a scheduling conflict. That's why I'm always gungho about trying to get you guys to go to the Mopar Nationals and the Chrysler Classic, I know the the track and the area around Brice like the back of my hand. Not to mention that now me and my friend with the ACR are both now at OU with our cars at home, so we can't drive unless we're on break or we go home for the weekend, which isn't often. :?

I was always upset because I always loved you R/T, then Vin got his ACR and I fell in love, and now Joe's SXT is looking sweeter and sweeter and I want to see them all in person!
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Well, I WILL be at the nats this year for certain. :)
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

As far as I'm concerned, I'll be at the Nats and the Classic every year for the rest of my life! haha

My experience this year wasn't that great. Usually my grandpa and uncle get swap meet spaces and sometimes car show spaces, but neither could make it this year, so I went by myself on Saturday and took my girlfriend. Usually we leave at dawn's ass crack, but I decided to just take it easy this year and wait a little later, so naturally when I got there at like 9 there were no spots in the Fun Field that I paid for, so I had to park way back in the dirt behind the pits, ruining my hours worth of cleaning the night before. I then found out that I had to pre-register in order to get a goody bag with my ticket, then I entered the burnout contest to try to make the day a little better by having some fun, but the rear wheels would not hold at all and I ended up burning them pretty good, but only for a few seconds. The whole experience would've sucked a lot more ass had it not been for Brice road, but even then the cops were being chodes this year for some reason. :?

BTW, I forgot to mention that the only reason why I have that steering wheel cover on my car is because the leather on the wheel is ate up and I haven't been able to find a good R/T wheel in a while. Other than that, I doubt a whole lot will change on my car. In fact, if I don't sell it, the only big changes I want to do is get coilovers and build a turbo motor to drop in. If I do sell it I'm gonna buy an SRT-4 and enjoy the warranty. I honestly think that, until the warranty run outs, I'd be happy with it stock other than a nice blow-off valve and coilovers.
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

car is lookin really good alex. 8)
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."