sweet red 1st gen in Eastgate

See an interesting Neon/Mopar/etc. on the road and curious who it is? Post here!
Vinny
Admin

sweet red 1st gen in Eastgate

Post by Vinny »

Pulling back onto 32 last night after having to buy a new windshield wiper at Meijer at 1:00am (grrr) I saw a sweet red 1st gen coupe on black/polished lip 17"s, lowere pretty low (presumably Eibach Sportlines) and decent sounding exhaust I didn't actually see. Looked really clean, but most cars do in the rain.

I know there is a turbo 1st gen in Eastgate, but I think I remember hearing that car is white.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
dtneon21
Local Neon Owner

haha

Post by dtneon21 »

Hey vinny glad you like what i have done to my car since the neon meet a while ago. Its me neon97 off cincy street scene they gave me a hard time so i left. It was lowered with my buddys eibach sportlines good call on that but i took them off. Hes about to get his back running so had to give them back it was a test run to see it lowered. But im getting springs next week and it will be dropped again. i got set back due to a wreck that tool out my front end a month ago but everything is slowly starting to come back together so. I just bought some projector headlights that look sweet on it and also have that srt4 look to them so i excited. Maybe we can hook up when im not working sometime i got another neon to show you that you just might like a little more. If you can caught me on aim and ill give you my cell so next time you in the area i can show you whats been done to mine.
dtneon21
Local Neon Owner

Post by dtneon21 »

oh yeah and that white neon blew up guy was a turd