drunk poast

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

drunk poast

Post by AlexSuave23 »

i'm drunk and i posted on the org and the y deletered my posts!!!
illjim alwasy posts drunk,why i can't i??????!!!!!

FUCK THE ORG!!!!!!!!

i just started college and a couple ra' s just rowte me and my buddies up aleready......but they can't stop the fnun!!!!!

haha. i'm so stupid........

i love my little neon rt!!!!!

alex!
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

hahahahahahaha

fuck dorms, thats half the reason I never went to college right out of high school.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

YESSSS DRUNKEN POSTS, cant get enough of them, plus you are down at OU which is the nations number 2 party skool.... FUCK YEA :twisted:
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Hehe... drunken posts are great... sometimes... :lol:

It's either really funny or really sad since it usually is when you're drinking alone at home ahah
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Haha, no I was definitely not alone. I'm in a quad, and only 2 of the 6 people lived here. We got lucky in the sense that there was a lot more people here that left like 5 minutes before this. It was complete bullshit though, they came in at 12:01 and said "quiet time" started at 12:00, but we'll probably fight it. One of my roomates is here for Computer Engineering and he's already read up on it (while drunk, lol) and started pointing out everything they did wrong and that there was no "quiet time"s listed for Saturday and Sunday. We have 2 rooms since it's a quad (living room and bedroom) and we had the door closed to the bedroom, so they didn't even check that room, and THANK GOD! :wink:
In fact, they only saw the trash can (19 empty beer cans), and I honestly don't think they'll do anything other than a slap on the wrist because, as mentioned above, we are the #2 party school in the nation. I have a feeling we'll be #1 before I graduate. The best part is my parents are already trying to find me a house for next year. :twisted:

Also, thank you for not being faggot-ass faggots like the .org admins and deleting a drunk post from a college freshman, lol.
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.