people dont learn

See an interesting Neon/Mopar/etc. on the road and curious who it is? Post here!
AkronNeon
Local Neon Owner

people dont learn

Post by AkronNeon »

I was at the grocery store last weekend and im gettin in my car and this red 4dr neon rolls past me and revs his motor and it sounded like crap so i started laughin and i happened to notice on the lower part of his door he had a vtec badge a type r badge and some jap letters prolly sayin honda power of something like that it was so hilarious damn kids these days
Epitaphrox
Local Neon Owner

Riiiight....

Post by Epitaphrox »

Yeah well by the looks of your car... i'd put money on the "v-tec" neon, haha which is sad but great, cuz your beater and its fart can probably sound way worse than any all motor or bone stock neon. :twisted:
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Re: people dont learn

Post by evlneon »

AkronNeon wrote:...damn kids these days
:lol: no offense josh, but you don't have much room to talk there:

AkronNeon
Local Neon Owner

;)
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
Epitaphrox
Local Neon Owner

I-Yup!

Post by Epitaphrox »

Sorry dude but you gotta do something about your ride... and fast... or make it fast... ahaha
BCoN-96ACR
Local Neon Owner

Re: I-Yup!

Post by BCoN-96ACR »

Epitaphrox wrote:Sorry dude but you gotta do something about your ride... and fast... or make it fast... ahaha
Room to talk? Not trying to be mean, but that "racing chip" and steering wheel spinner won't get you into the 14's, especially on a SOHC 4-door.
Raverboy
Local Neon Owner

Post by Raverboy »

BCoN-96ACR wrote:
Epitaphrox wrote:Sorry dude but you gotta do something about your ride... and fast... or make it fast... ahaha
Room to talk? Not trying to be mean, but that "racing chip" and steering wheel spinner won't get you into the 14's, especially on a SOHC 4-door.

LOL :D
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

BCoN-96ACR wrote:
oh, no, he's running low 12s, just look at his cardomain page...

*edit* he changed it since the last time i looked, now it says 15.4@113... so just his trap speed is the same as a low 12 second quarter mile car...running 15s ...fucking toolbox. :roll:
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.