i need a job...

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

i need a job...

Post by mynameiskiller »

anyone hiring, let me know. i am as of today unemployed. i have security experience and restaraunt managerial experience also. can start immediatly.

thanks.
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

:shock: What happened!?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

faulty equipment and an un-expected rush caused us to run out of chili for about 10 minutes last night (thursday). this morning i get a call from the general managr (who also happens to be my best friend since the 7th grade, and the best man in my wedding) saying there was some kind of problem with the registers last night. we talk about that and get it mostly resolved (one of the cashiers is new and she rang things in without cashing them out) and he asks me about running out of chili... i explained how it went down (the pilot light on the chili cooking kettle went out because the unit is faulty, it was just "repaired" a few days ago) and i told him i switched over to a different kettle as soon as i found out. as soon as i switched it over and got it going, a group of 60 people came in (a swim team, actually) and between that and the other customers, pretty much used up all the chili in a very short period of time. everyone in the restaraunt was ok with it, it would only be a short wait, and we had exactly 2 people in the drivethrough decide it was too long to wait. i didnt think it would be a huge problem, since no-one complained and the problem was resolved quickly. in fact, the G.M. would have had no idea if i had not left him a note about it.

well, he asks me to caome in early, so i do, and he starts telling me im probably going to get fired when the owner of the store gets back from vacation, and at the very least get a $3.50 pay cut. i told him again how it was an unforseeable problem, it was the store's faulty kettle, and the problem was short lived. he told me it didnt matter, that the blame was totally on me and i was "going to be on thjin ice if they decide to keep me"... well, being the proud motherfucker i am, :roll: i got pissed off, gave him my keys and shirt and told him i wont be dangled by a string, and if i was going to be making 9.50 an hour i could do that someplace with way fewer assholes, and then i walked out.

the kick in the nuts about the whole situation is, i bust my ass there, i run the extremely well, and we have been making a shitload of money since i started there. i even got a bonus for 300 bucks a month ago because we are doing so well. im pretty fucking mad/depressed about this shit, it was beyond my control and i coped with it the best way i could and appaently it just wasnt good enough.
Last edited by mynameiskiller on Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metal_gear_jon
Local Neon Owner

Post by Metal_gear_jon »

Oooohh got the "Skyline Screw" there I see. I used to work at Skylines for about three years before I got out of that crap. Spend 40+ hours a week there and they never give a shit, even if you bring in $3,000 every Friday night. The owners are so removed from the place, they forget it takes around 30 minutes to cook a cube. All they care about is what's in their account at the end of the month. Business is Business and nobody's sacred......
'95 SOHC Sport ATX , slightly modded '95 SOHC Highline MTX , bought and sold. Shoot me , I needed the money.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

Metal_gear_jon wrote:Oooohh got the "Skyline Screw" there I see. I used to work at Skylines for about three years before I got out of that crap. Spend 40+ hours a week there and they never give a shit, even if you bring in $3,000 every Friday night. The owners are so removed from the place, they forget it takes around 30 minutes to cook a cube. All they care about is what's in their account at the end of the month. Business is Business and nobody's sacred......
yeah, it seems to be an epidemic... and we made about $5500 every friday night on my shifts. its all bullshit, my "friend" is really a dick, he has been his whole life, in fact he prides himself on it. this was a way for him to commit the ultimate dick-move, fire his best friend. hes probably at home jacking off over right now.

you work at a dealership now dont you? they have anything open?
Straps

Post by Straps »

I think you made a good call. Its amazing how many people in this world are morons. I hope all works out for you. If i happen to come across something I will let you know.
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

:roll: sounds like they needed a scapegoat.... sorry it was you though fred. good luck finding something new. :)
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

thanks guys.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Damn dude that sucks big time.

Fuck them, you can do better.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Kabal
Local Neon Owner

Post by Kabal »

that blows ass... sorry to hear, look for a job in wireless if you are interested in sales... Cingular pays an assload....
Metal_gear_jon
Local Neon Owner

Post by Metal_gear_jon »

mynameiskiller wrote:
Metal_gear_jon wrote:Oooohh got the "Skyline Screw" there I see. I used to work at Skylines for about three years before I got out of that crap. Spend 40+ hours a week there and they never give a shit, even if you bring in $3,000 every Friday night. The owners are so removed from the place, they forget it takes around 30 minutes to cook a cube. All they care about is what's in their account at the end of the month. Business is Business and nobody's sacred......
yeah, it seems to be an epidemic... and we made about $5500 every friday night on my shifts. its all bullshit, my "friend" is really a dick, he has been his whole life, in fact he prides himself on it. this was a way for him to commit the ultimate dick-move, fire his best friend. hes probably at home jacking off over right now.

you work at a dealership now dont you? they have anything open?
Yea, lot tech, but the pay and hours both suck....
'95 SOHC Sport ATX , slightly modded '95 SOHC Highline MTX , bought and sold. Shoot me , I needed the money.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

bah, i was hoping for parts counter or something... oh well, thanks anyhow.
lil red one
Local Neon Owner

Post by lil red one »

www.timewarnercable.com Starts you at 10.50 an hour plus ot plus commission ,pays half on your college ,free internet and cable with every channel, plus bonuses , holliday and vacatons paid.You can work in the call center any shift or become a tech like me and you do 4 ten hour days a week if you wana do a 5th its ot all day and if you choose to do a 6th or 7th day its double pay all day! I made 30grand my first year and have gone up 10g's a year ever since!It's great not having a boss right there looking over your shoulder and they only hire from within and everyone starts in the call center or as a tech so all your bosses on up the food chain have done your job and know what it's like.Besides the fact that the hardest thing you'l do in a day is climb a ladder!
71Roadrunner
Local Neon Owner

Post by 71Roadrunner »

I work in hell, get paid with shiny rocks and sticks and my shift alone does an average of $15,000+ a day. I'm currently looking for another better conditions and better paying job myself.
'71 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440, Auto. (Modified)
'04 Dodge SRT-4, 2.4L Turbo, 5-Spd. (Modified)
'99 Dodge Neon R/T, 2.0L, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'88 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Modified) Sold
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2L Turbo II, 5-Spd. (Stock) Sold
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

lol well in that case, maybe i'll hit up time warner here in CBUS, haha bc I hate my current job, so I need better pay so I can live off of. As of rite now Im waiting on Abercrombie and Fitch home office to call me back...
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!