Wrecked 2005 Dodge Neon

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
umeshottie
Local Neon Owner

Wrecked 2005 Dodge Neon

Post by umeshottie »

Hey guys, Im new

So me and my friend was on our way to work, so Im driving minding my own damn business listening to my Destiny Child Cd and all of a sudden boommmmmmmmmmm my car spinned and Im completely blackout for a few seconds, Im laying on a airbag, so I shooked my head and all I can hear is my friend screaming next to me, I got out of my car to see what the heck just happen, and the lady that hit me is gone, left her car on the scene but she missing...So all I can do is rush back to my car to see how my friend doing, she's trapped in my car and Im so upset...what do you know my whole passenger side is banged in, which I know isnt repairable..The car has been sitting in the tow lot for almost a month, thanks to the ridicolous police taking all day to do my damn police report, my issurance company just got on it and is investigating, I know they going to definietly consider it a loss:frown: .. Im so angry my mom went out her way to get me that damn car, took forever to get, and now Im carless right now, trying to manage my 2 jobs and college, and still til this day the lady is no where to be found..Her car was unisured, and the tags that were registed to the vehicle, the people dont even live at that address they were registered too...The devil is something, here are the pics to my car
Image] :cry:
05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Re: Wrecked 2005 Dodge Neon

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

umeshottie wrote:Hey guys, Im new

So me and my friend was on our way to work, so Im driving minding my own damn business listening to my Destiny Child Cd and all of a sudden boommmmmmmmmmm my car spinned and Im completely blackout for a few seconds, Im laying on a airbag, so I shooked my head and all I can hear is my friend screaming next to me, I got out of my car to see what the heck just happen, and the lady that hit me is gone, left her car on the scene but she missing...So all I can do is rush back to my car to see how my friend doing, she's trapped in my car and Im so upset...what do you know my whole passenger side is banged in, which I know isnt repairable..The car has been sitting in the tow lot for almost a month, thanks to the ridicolous police taking all day to do my damn police report, my issurance company just got on it and is investigating, I know they going to definietly consider it a loss:frown: .. Im so angry my mom went out her way to get me that damn car, took forever to get, and now Im carless right now, trying to manage my 2 jobs and college, and still til this day the lady is no where to be found..Her car was unisured, and the tags that were registed to the vehicle, the people dont even live at that address they were registered too...The devil is something, here are the pics to my car
Image] :cry:
:shock: OMG!! Is your friend ok? Are you ok? When did this happen?
90 TSi AWD, Pewter Mist Metallic, picked up 4-20-98
Too many mods to list, but its fast. **FOR SALE**

05 SXT 5spd, Black/Charcoal, picked up 12-30-04.
^^^^^^
Traded for 04 Jeep Liberty Jan. 26th, 2007.
umeshottie
Local Neon Owner

Post by umeshottie »

yeah I walked out the car fine, no injuries, Im so lucky...but my friend no she has a fractured hip, but were both blessed to be alive from the looks of my car..This lady that hit me only God knows what going to happen to her once I find herrrrrrr :x but this all happen on Feb 23 so it been a month and some days
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Wow glad to hear you are both relatively ok. Where did this happen at? Gonna get another Neon when the insurance comes through?

Don't let the insurance company screw you around. I recently had a long insurance fight myself, they are such scam artists.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
umeshottie
Local Neon Owner

Post by umeshottie »

Well Im not from the area, I was looking for some message boards to sign on to, but this happen in Salisbury, Md..Im currently a college student that goes to school out there....My mom is handling the situation, hopefully I can get me another car like that, I loved that car, just got it in January, and this crazy lady hits me and run, who does that omg still cant believe it.
Skill
Local Neon Owner

Post by Skill »

another neon dead :? :cry: :cry:
RYAN HICKS
She's fast, low, sexy, and clean ... something every car envies.
lil red one
Local Neon Owner

Post by lil red one »

...Im really glad that everybody is ok , but wow a fractured hips gotta realy suck!...Sorry. I drive for a living at least 5 days a week all over cincinnati and drivers here are so careless.You wouldnt believe half the stuff I see on a daily basis , It amazes me everyday that there arent more accidents like yours.
Neway what goes around comes around and you can be sure whoever did this will get theirs.Just as in everything else in life things always balance out in the end.
RopeRat1
Local Neon Owner

Post by RopeRat1 »

Glad yer friend is healing ok. Looks like my compatriots did a super job extricating your friend. T-bone collisions like that are often a lot worse than a fractured hip. Head/C-spine and internal injuries are extremely common.

Lil Red One's comment 'bout Cincy drivers is dead-on. I left teaching for DCX at the end of 2k. Cincy drivers then had the absolute worse driving record in the entire state of Ohio at a rate of 53 collisions per 1k registered drivers. The next worst city was either Cleveland or Columbus at 35 collisions per 1k registered drivers.

NO WONDER yer insurance rates are so high!!!!!

Jonathan (RopeRat1)