viper motor, 1gn

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

mynameiskiller wrote:ugh, for the last time, we are not talking about possibility, were are talking about existance.

you stated that you have seen a 318 fwd omni. i said bullshit. you took a tangent and decided to try to say that it could be built. i never said it couldnt be built, i said it wouldnt be worth it, and again, pointed out that you have never seen a 318 fwd omni. you continue to dodge the real fact here, that you got called out on a bullshit story. just admit that you have never seen, in picture or in person, a 318 V8 FWD Omni. thats really all i was hoping for throughout this whole thread. come clean and ill shake your virtual hand and let it go.
If you arent talking about the possiblity, then why cant you just simply say you dont believe it and leave it at that? Why do you have to insist that i am wrong based on your opinion? Im not wrong, and i will not claim to be, and i dont care about shaking your hand. The guy wanted to put an engine wherever he wanted, suceeded and thats that. Its been at least 7 or 8 years since i heard about it, it may not even be running anymore who knows? Point is, i choose to believe it existed based on my friend knowing the guy that built it and seeing the car for himself, you can choose otherwise, afterall, its still a free country.
90 TSi AWD, Pewter Mist Metallic, picked up 4-20-98
Too many mods to list, but its fast. **FOR SALE**

05 SXT 5spd, Black/Charcoal, picked up 12-30-04.
^^^^^^
Traded for 04 Jeep Liberty Jan. 26th, 2007.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

whatever, you have a rock for a head. you said you saw it, then you changed your story and said you knew a guy who saw it. you lied, i called you out. the thread speaks for itself.
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

Oh come on lol, you mean youve never seen a Horizon with a 318 and a 5spd at Edgewater? Of course, it was still FWD....ran something like low 12s with a 'stock' motor (meaning he pulled it running out of a car and stuff it in there). Shocked
mynameiskiller wrote:whatever, you have a rock for a head. you said you saw it, then you changed your story and said you knew a guy who saw it. you lied, i called you out. the thread speaks for itself.
Actually, the thread does speak for itself and me, go reread. I never once said I saw it, i asked if anyone ELSE had seen it. I only ever said i was told about it. Check the posts, none of them were ever edited either :lol:

Just admit youre wrong for once in your life and we can go on living our lives! [/quote]

^^^^^^
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

mynameiskiller wrote:whatever, you have a rock for a head. you said you saw it, then you changed your story and said you knew a guy who saw it. you lied, i called you out. the thread speaks for itself.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

All right guys, that's enough. We as moderators for this site try not to get involved in issues like this, but any more and I will have to lock this. We don't want to be thread locking, deleting, banning baysitters/nazis/whatever like places such as neons.org, but this serves no purpose.
Last edited by Vinny on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

Vinny wrote:All right guys, that's enough. We as moderators for this site try not to get involved in issues like this, but any more and I will have to lock this. We don't want to be thread locking, deleting, banning baysitters/nazis/whatever like places such as neon.org, but this serves no purpose.
Vinny, i did ask it be locked, back on page 1.

^^^^^^
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I know you did, and I chose not to. We (the mods - Diablo0 and myself) are not here to babysit. Please see the Forum Announcements forum for our policy regarding locking and deleting posts.

05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

Vinny wrote:I know you did, and I chose not to. We (the mods - Diablo0 and myself) are not here to babysit. Please see the Forum Announcements forum for our policy regarding locking and deleting posts.
Ah yes, i misread that last one about deleting the post. Sorry.

^^^^^^
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Can't we all just get along?!?

:D

mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

no! JIHAD!! JIHAD!!!
Metal_gear_jon
Local Neon Owner

Post by Metal_gear_jon »

I just got done reading this whole thread and thought , how did we get here? This was started with a stupid idea from Noxneon (aka fluffy dog boy) , so why waste any more time or energy on this shit and move on. This is owed to Noxneon for this shit :thefinger:
'95 SOHC Sport ATX , slightly modded '95 SOHC Highline MTX , bought and sold. Shoot me , I needed the money.