so ive been sick as fuck...

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

so ive been sick as fuck...

Post by mynameiskiller »

anyone else? it started last friday night, i felt like shit all night during my marathon 11.5 hour all-night-pounding shift at work. (people fucking love skyline in delhi. its ridiculous, the same people eat here, 5, 6 times a week, easy. they need to be shot.) i came home and crashed out, which i usually cant do because im so hyped from working my ass off all night i cant just go to sleep. i woke up from a dead sleep at 8:00am and had to run to the bathroom and puke, projectile-style, for 15 solid minutes. after that i went back to bed and passed out only to wake up again (did i mention dead sleep? cause im not kidding, im like a corpse) an hour later and do it all again, except theres really nothing in my stomach at this point but bile and acid. this cycle kept up until around 5:00pm, leaving me feeling like i got hit by a truck and have a mouthful of pebbles because the dry-heaving/bile combo has eaten the enamel from my teeth and hyper-extended all muscles in my upper torso. i layed on the couch convinced i was going to die until 11:30, then i went to sleep. i woke up the next day feeling about the same, minus the vomiting. by sunday night i felt like i was slowly returning to normal, went to bed early to prepare for the work week. i also couldnt eat shit for those 2 days, 2 pieces of toast and a few bites of soup was it. so on monday morning i get up, feeling medium poopy, but determined to get through the day. i did some crap around the house to stay busy, and went to work at 5:00... well, i get there, spend about an hour in the heat and chili stink, and proceed to run to the potty and puke up my cheese sandwich from lunch and a half a bottle of gatorade. mmmm.

now its wednesday, and i feel pretty decent, and im going back to work tonight. hopefully ill make it.

i posted all this because im bored, this board is kinda dead, and i wanted to see if anyone else is/was battling the death-flu. thanks for reading!
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Man, I went through about the same thing in early December. Fucking awful it was, about the scariest sick I've ever been.

Good luck at work tonight, hope you make it through ok. Speaking of your work, I need to come visit ya some night.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

im there the rest of the week, come on up!
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Sucks fred... I haven't been really sick all winter other than the usual cold here and there.

Do I smell a small Neon meet at Skyline in Delhi? :wink: hhaha
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

No that's the smell of chili farts

Actually that's a good idea lol. Lets set a date or something.

AlexSuave23
Local Neon Owner

Post by AlexSuave23 »

Yeah, I've been sick as fuck the past couple days, and so has the rest of OU it seems like. Everybody looks and feels shitty here.
1998 R/T coupe - Full bolt-on's and some extras *SOLD*
1998 S-10 ZQ8 - Shaved and slammed *SOLD*
1997 Cobra - CAI, X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73 gear, short throw.....gettin' there.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

Diablo0 wrote:Sucks fred... I haven't been really sick all winter other than the usual cold here and there.

Do I smell a small Neon meet at Skyline in Delhi? :wink: hhaha
hey, feel free to come on up, but if im working ill probably be too goddamn busy to do anything fun. that place is seriously the only buisness on Delhi pike that makes any kind of money. people are like, addicted to it or something. that shit i said about the same people in there 6-7 times a week wasnt an exagerration...
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

:lol:

How about next weekend? or next friday night March 3rd? See if we can get a few of the guys to go and bother you Fred hahaha
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
lil red one
Local Neon Owner

Post by lil red one »

Everybody in the cities had this thing man.seems like every other house I go into somebodies either sick or just getting over being sick.my mom, brother and son all got it real bad like you but me my wife and daughter have gotten lucky so far.Sorry you had to be one of the chosen few!
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

So yeah, friday... you gonna be there killer? Lets do it, even if you can;t chill with us much I'm sure we will at least make your night go a little faster. :)

I should be rollin' the ACR to this :)

mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

Vinny wrote:So yeah, friday... you gonna be there killer? Lets do it, even if you can;t chill with us much I'm sure we will at least make your night go a little faster. :)

I should be rollin' the ACR to this :)
yeah, ill be up there... lent starts on wednesday, so it might not be to crazy this friday.
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Good deal... Joe... gonna roll out with us? Anyone else maybe?
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

If I was closer :( , but yea I've been sick as fuck too. Im actually sick right now, basically overdosing on day & nyquil. lol

-Tyler
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

I saw Joe tonight and told him about Friday and he said he's down for rolling out... what time you wanna head over Vinny? What time is good for you over there Fred? Reservations for 3 probably around ummm... whats a good time? :lol:
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

Diablo0 wrote:I saw Joe tonight and told him about Friday and he said he's down for rolling out... what time you wanna head over Vinny? What time is good for you over there Fred? Reservations for 3 probably around ummm... whats a good time? :lol:
its pretty busy until 9:30-10:00, but its up to you guys when you want to come up.