Help!

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
Neonskitcher
Local Neon Owner

Help!

Post by Neonskitcher »

:oops: How do i get a loan? not just for a car... just like a personal loan... i know some of you SRT-4 guys have to know how to get a loan we're not all lucky enough to have that pocket change for a sweet ride like that... :D but really does anybody have good advice? i didn't pay attention in personal finance in high school haha.... but now i wish i did :wink: anyway... just hoping for suggestions...
Can you handle this speed?!
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Try going to a bank, depending on what your credit is like you may need a co-signer. I have found it's usually easier to get a loan for something, because you have the store/dealer/whatever pushing the bank to help you out since they don;t get the sale without it.

Try your bank and see what their requirements are for personal loans. You might also want to look into a credit card. A CC can help you build some additional credit to help you in the future, but be careful with it. I have one friend in particular that maxed out her credit card buying car parts, and now she got so broke she had to sell most of the stuff she bought.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!