Need some info

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Need some info

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

Ok so I already asked about if I needed to get my wheels powercoated gloss black where I could go. I have another question. Is there a place in the NKY/Cinci area that ports and polishes intake manifolds? I need mine done and dont want to spend 20 hrs+ doing it myself with my dremel. I have money and just want to know if someone in the area knows of a shop ro maybe even does it themselves. I need it ported and the TB neck ported to 60mm for my new MPx TB. Any info would be awesome. Also if you know of anywhere to get stuff powercoated tell me too. I got a response but was never told exactly where. Thanks

Brad
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Damn... I used to have a card from a shop I picked up at last years Cavalcade. I just don't remember which shop :-?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

hmm.. I wish I knew some places but Northern Ky is so boring and I know of like one otehr neon driver. If your in the NKY area hit me up lol I drive a lapis blue neon with limo windows. Ya cant miss me. Work at McDonalds over almost in Union.
B_rad

97 DOHC MTX Swapped, Boogers, PT Clutch, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Wanted: SRT Rims & DOHC LT Header
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

I'm not in the NKY area or anywhere near the Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana region anymore lol. Moved to Greenville, SC last year :lol:
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

You can always take it to BES Racing just over in Indiana, but I doubt they have experience with a Neon intake, and although they are top-notch I'm sure they would be pricy.

It would probably be cost-effective to buy an intake that was already ported/polished (preferably with the 90-degree removed) on neons.org or somewhere and then sell the stock intake you have.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

yeah I have been thinking about that too. I was just wanting to see if anyone in the area did or knew of someone who did this stuff.
B_rad

Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

BadBrads97Neon wrote:yeah I have been thinking about that too. I was just wanting to see if anyone in the area did or knew of someone who did this stuff.
Or PM dunny on 1gn.org, he knows a guy who may be able to help you out.
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
BadBrads97Neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by BadBrads97Neon »

aight.. I could do that. Thanks man
B_rad