Where is everyone?

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Where is everyone?

Post by Tyler »

It seems everyone has vanished off of here. Hardly any posts at all! Im sad, cuz the .org is boring and nones posting on here right now. Lets livin this place up and have a party! woo :!:

:wav:
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
03SRT-4
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03SRT-4 »

I have been thinking the exact same thing. For the last few days it seems everytime I check no one is posting. Maybe everyone is busy, I know I am since school just started back up yesterday.
- Mike
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

I've been busy taking my Neons or Greenville, SC and packing in general. This weekend we're picking up out 26' Penske Truck to load up and I get to drive that down Monday lol. After that I technically won't be part of the Tristate :( But I'm sure I'll still be on here since I'll still be hosting it and fitting the bill :lol: After we're moved I've gotta find a job... fast :lol:
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

been pretty busy at work lately.... and subies. :D
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
LH95sohc
Local Neon Owner

Post by LH95sohc »

yep mee too Ive been a slave to good ole abercrombie and fitch.... god I hate the hours, lol matter of fact, as I type this, Im at work as we speak... I got a whole nother whopping 2.5 hours to go
-SEAN

SRT-4 is king of the Street
Cbussilver01es on 2GN!!!!

SRT MAMA
Local Neon Owner

Post by SRT MAMA »

Work :roll:
05 red SRT-4- Mopar Stage 1, Forge WGA(pushing 20psi), JMB Ultimate Intake with drycell battery, MPx 3" Catless Exhaust, and Prothane Race MM Inserts.

05 white SRT-4- Totaled on 4-7-06, t-boned by some dumb ass in springboro.

~Heather~
Neoncrazy101
Local Neon Owner

Post by Neoncrazy101 »

school...i'm going to three schools this year so its like AHHHH nothing but homework...which i need to do but i'm 2 lazy to do it lol....
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

I've just been busy with work and trying to work the bugs out of the ACR, hoping I didn't fuck it up. I did get the wheel bearing changed in ol' blue today, only cost $75 and it drives so nice now!
1ST GEN PARTS FOR SALE! CLICK HERE!

1986 Corolla GT-S coupe - 1995 Neon SOHC MTX sedan

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ERIE INSURANCE!!!
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

I figured that was the problem, just bein busy. But its been boring on here lately so I wanted to know damit! :lol:

We need to have a meet soon.
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

Post by Midnight_Rider »

Tyler wrote:We need to have a meet soon.
I agree! Place, time? Try to make it on a Sunday, okay? I work both of my jobs on some Saturdays.

I've been working, some weeks all seven days so the time seems to be just a blur. The second job pays for my ride so I can't complain, I guess.

Jason, you can't use distance as an excuse to not be on here in the future! :lol:
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks
NeonRT
Local Neon Owner

Post by NeonRT »

I think that every one is busy during the summer. I know atleast I am right now tryin to get the two cars I have rebuilt so I can sell them. And also trying to got my R\T running and back on the road. Plus heres a pice of adivce for evey one, DON'T sell ur car to some fuc#ing idot who is only going to destroy it way worse than even I did.
Lets ride.
My new home page.
http://www.myspace.com/djacobs25
Neoncrazy101
Local Neon Owner

Post by Neoncrazy101 »

NeonRT wrote:I think that every one is busy during the summer. I know atleast I am right now tryin to get the two cars I have rebuilt so I can sell them. And also trying to got my R\T running and back on the road. Plus heres a pice of adivce for evey one, DON'T sell ur car to some fuc#ing idot who is only going to destroy it way worse than even I did.
i used to have a 1984 Jeep Cherokee that i was restoring (was given to me when i was 11 and took me 3 years to tear down and 1 month to put back together fully lol) well anyways... we were moving and my parents said that we couldn't take it with us so we have to get rid of it...so i re-assembled it as fast as i could and put it up for sale...got no offers for it (it didn't run...the old GM V6 had a rod through the block). so finally my parents friend saids he'll buy it from me...so at this point i'm like ok as long as i have enough money to get me another Cherokee... well he comes to pick it up...and my parents decide to juve GIVE IT TO HIM...that made me sooo angry but anyways lol...about a month later i ask him how my Cherokee is and he saids its a POS but then he goes on to say that atleast it had the best engine Jeep ever made the 4.0L... and i'm like dude its not a flippin Jeep engine..it was made by bloody GM and probably the worse engine ever put in a Jeep...and he goes on and on on how its a 4.0 and its like arg...now he wont sell it back lol...but he doesn't care about it at all and just angers me...cause its my baby...my first one lol
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Midnight_Rider wrote:Jason, you can't use distance as an excuse to not be on here in the future! :lol:
:lol: You know I'll try my best to get up there for the meets :D As of Today I'm a resident of Greenville, SC I really really really really really really hate moving, I hate seeing, lifting, moving, anything to do with boxes and moving furniture. I'm just lucky enough that I get to do it again in about 6 months when the house if finished... yay for me. Now as soon as I get settled in here I need to find a job :lol:
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin
evlneon
Local Neon Owner

Post by evlneon »

hey jason....

:D :lol:
PHIL | '03 MBP SUBY WRX | '98 FOREST GREEN NEON <- SOLD [img]http://diablo0.servehttp.com/neon ... .jpg[/img]
"Bryan! There's a message in my Alphabets! It says, 'OOOOOoooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios."
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

I've already seen box city, I look in the other room of the apartment or in one of the storage garages and wham... there they are :lol:
-Jason

- Benjamin Franklin