**09 MAY, MOPAR PCM and dyno run **

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

**09 MAY, MOPAR PCM and dyno run **

Post by NOx_concepts »

would you like me to post up my dyno sheet?!?!? yeha, ok here it is, kind big though, ill try and resize it
that should fit the page, yep it does. the guys that did my dyno said that with 127 at the wheels im probably at about 150 at the crank. that sound about right?? bout a 15% drivetrain loss??? owell, ive got a question, though, and i already asked dawm but he hasnt gotten back to me yet. if i got the mopar pcm, and maybe a crane cam #????, do you all think i might break into the 14's??? here's my best run so far ( see pic below ), all i need is less then 3/10's, and i just did a pretty major addition to the beercan effort, all remaining carpet, and a good portion of the firewall sound insulation was removed.
Last edited by NOx_concepts on Tue May 09, 2006 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time you experienced one yourself?" Dan Gurney
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

how many headers do you have?
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

Post by NOx_concepts »

4-1 pacesetter shorty
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time you experienced one yourself?" Dan Gurney
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

thats one...
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.