I NEED MANDREL BENDING SERVICES

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
NOx_concepts
Local Neon Owner

I NEED MANDREL BENDING SERVICES

Post by NOx_concepts »

this sudden 3-2 inch reduction in my intake system just absolutely kills the air flow into my tb, the closest shop with a mandrel bender is 4 hours away from me. PLEASE HELP ME GET BENT!! hahaha, no seriously though, im really looking for someone that can do two pipes for me, one is just two sharp 90 degree bends with about 5 inches in between, and about 4 inches down on one side and 6 on the other, the second is a 110-130 degree sharp bend to about 10-12 inches of length then a 60-75 degree smooth bend, this is all out of three inch O.D. pipe, material doesnt really matter to me. id be willing to pay someone that could get these made for me, shipping and maybe a little extra, i just cant justify spending all day driving to a place i dont know about. the shipping would be to Portland, Oregon, 97213. if anyone can help me, i can get more precise measurements. Id really appreciate any help anyone can get or give me, thanks :D
"Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Isn't it time you experienced one yourself?" Dan Gurney