i need someone with welding/fab experience...

This forum is for questions about modifications, or for if you are having a problem with your Neon and need answers.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

i need someone with welding/fab experience...

Post by mynameiskiller »

so, i bought a full set of seats from a 97 Chrysler LHS (leather, heated, 8 way power adjustable w/ 2 memory settings :shock: ) and i need someone to help me out with getting them mounted... in my 67 Newport. really just the fronts, the back pretty much fit without modding them. the front seats still have the factory sliders and brackets, but i dont have any experience with making brackets to fit them to the car or anything like that.

help me pimp my ride! :P
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.
05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Re: i need someone with welding/fab experience...

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

mynameiskiller wrote:so, i bought a full set of seats from a 97 Chrysler LHS (leather, heated, 8 way power adjustable w/ 2 memory settings :shock: ) and i need someone to help me out with getting them mounted... in my 67 Newport. really just the fronts, the back pretty much fit without modding them. the front seats still have the factory sliders and brackets, but i dont have any experience with making brackets to fit them to the car or anything like that.

help me pimp my ride! :P
Uh, ill offer, but isnt this better left to professionals? LOL j/k, seriously, where do you live? Hmm Imperial, 360 wideblock, 440 or 392?
90 TSi AWD, Pewter Mist Metallic, picked up 4-20-98
Too many mods to list, but its fast. **FOR SALE**

05 SXT 5spd, Black/Charcoal, picked up 12-30-04.
^^^^^^
Traded for 04 Jeep Liberty Jan. 26th, 2007.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

i dunno now, i think i changed my mind on the whole thing, im just going to do seat covers, since upon further inspection, the seats are in good shape, frame and spring wise, (damn near perfect, really)

thanks for the offer though, i appreciate that there are no hard feeling on your part, (or so it seems), there arent any here...

oh, yeah, its a chrysler newport, 383 with a 2bbl.
05 SXT 5spd
Local Neon Owner

Post by 05 SXT 5spd »

mynameiskiller wrote:i dunno now, i think i changed my mind on the whole thing, im just going to do seat covers, since upon further inspection, the seats are in good shape, frame and spring wise, (damn near perfect, really)

thanks for the offer though, i appreciate that there are no hard feeling on your part, (or so it seems), there arent any here...

oh, yeah, its a chrysler newport, 383 with a 2bbl.
A 67 with a 383?? Hmm thats strange. I dont think thats stock, does it have the fender tag still?
90 TSi AWD, Pewter Mist Metallic, picked up 4-20-98
Too many mods to list, but its fast. **FOR SALE**

05 SXT 5spd, Black/Charcoal, picked up 12-30-04.
^^^^^^
Traded for 04 Jeep Liberty Jan. 26th, 2007.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

Post by mynameiskiller »

yeah, i think they went to 383 in the "base" model C-Bodies in 65... that was the last year for the 413 anyway, the 440 debuted in 66. and its definetly stock, my greatgrandfather was the second owner, bought it in '69, and its been passed down to me.
pf2neon
Local Neon Owner

Post by pf2neon »

mynameiskiller wrote:yeah, i think they went to 383 in the "base" model C-Bodies in 65... that was the last year for the 413 anyway, the 440 debuted in 66. and its definetly stock, my greatgrandfather was the owner, bought it in '69, and its been passed down to me.
Your right. I seen alot of them this way
email me at: nyg_aar@yahoo.com
always a neon***FOR SALE***just ask
42 OWNED AND COUNTING